Player Discussion Tony DeAngelo: Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
umm... it's usually two forward and one defenseman in OT so not sure that's a really good example...
No that's my point. People keep blaming Staal, Johnsom, Smith for Tony being lost in his own zone. No one to blame in OT but Tony.

Reactions: LGR92

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
So I guess all the “Tony D being a locker cancer” comments were right in the end. Another team that got rid of him. Really liked his play and I’m sure he’ll find a spot somewhere else. Won’t be surprised if he flourishes as long as he’s around a good team. Imagine him on the lightning like shattenkirk last year. I’d risk it since they have the veteran leadership

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
So I guess all the “Tony D being a locker cancer” comments were right in the end. Another team that got rid of him. Really liked his play and I’m sure he’ll find a spot somewhere else. Won’t be surprised if he flourishes as long as he’s around a good team. Imagine him on the lightning like shattenkirk last year. I’d risk it since they have the veteran leadership
I think part of the issue may have been the North Americans understood his humor while maybe he rubbed everyone else the wrong way. Seemed like a decent amount of guys liked him and said he was the funniest on the team.
Would like to hear the entire story before making judgments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad