Tomas Tatar: no more AHL

GrafSk8r12

Jul 4, 2011
Don't blame him one bit for being this frustrated. I still can't believe he didn't stay when he was called up earlier in the season.

CloneHakanPlease*

In before people on this site call him entitled and a prima donna. I love it Tatar, know your worth!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hendricks433

Feb 18, 2013
If I got called up and was clearly playing better than at least 7 guys or more and got sent down I would be incredibly pissed.

Eaves, Miller, Abs, Tootoo, Emmerton, Cleary, Franzen at times, Brunner after his hot streak. Thats at least 9 that he was equal to or better than. The only people better really are Datsyuk and Z.

He has every right to be frustrated and make some demands, at least someone sees the stupidity in this and is speaking up.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Good for him. He deserves to be up and he should be up.
Tatar, Nyquist and, to a lesser extent, Dekeyser have been the only real bright spots of this season.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Good player management Kenny!

"Sorry Thomas, we like our team. We like Daniel Cleary. The cost is too high to bring you into the fold full-time right now."

Feel sorry for Tats. Must suck to be a skilled top 6 caliber scoring NHL forward talent and be jerked around by a team that may miss the playoffs and has trouble scoring goals. Pretty sure he just makes an AHL salary while he's down there (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Just more proof that Kenny has no clue what the hell he is doing! how much do you guys want to bet Fli gets his money and Danny the great will be here over the kids.

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
Well really he doesn't have a say at whether or not he plays in the AHL next year or not. Unless the NHL-KHL agreement is destroyed he has no where to go & the Wings can tell him what to do. Sucks for him but unfortunately that's how it works.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Well really he doesn't have a say at whether or not he plays in the AHL next year or not. Unless the NHL-KHL agreement is destroyed he has no where to go & the Wings can tell him what to do. Sucks for him but unfortunately that's how it works.

Yup, people might forget that he made a similar comment last summer and guess where he is. I really hope Tatar is up and a bunch of us have been saying this was coming and the frustration level is extremely high. Guy wants to play in the Olympics and needs to make a case, although he could probably still make Slovakia from the AHL, he wants and has earned his chance.

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
Just more proof that Kenny has no clue what the hell he is doing! how much do you guys want to bet Fli gets his money and Danny the great will be here over the kids.

I'll bet my account Danny won't be resigned.
I'll bet my avatar Fil will either get fair money or left to walked/rights traded.

Hendricks433

Feb 18, 2013
He should have been playing full time two years ago.

Last year at least. Its frustrating how we wait until all of our players are so over ripe. We also limit the years we get out of them. We are going to do the same to everyone else in the farm system based on our roster.

RedWingsNow*

Tatar is no dummy. All he's got to do is look down the bench and see Jan Mursak

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad