Tom Wilson late hit on Mark Jankowski

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Whatever, Jank has been useless this year, besides the first two games of the season. He’s been pointless in the last 16 games and really should be a healthy scratch.

Im not rooting for injuries, but Sullivan continues to play human garbage. It took an injury to Evan Rodrigues before his useless *** sat as well.

None of the Pens players went after Wilson for the hit. I don’t think it was that bad, and I hate Wilson.

Wtf was Jank doing there?

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Whatever, Jank has been useless this year, besides the first two games of the season. He’s been pointless in the last 16 games and really should be a healthy scratch.

Im not rooting for injuries, but Sullivan continues to play human garbage. It took an injury to Evan Rodrigues before his useless *** sat as well.

None of the Pens players went after Wilson for the hit. I don’t think it was that bad, and I hate Wilson.

Wtf was Jank doing there?
Admiring that beautiful mid air bat pass.

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Predatory - Wilson's a multiple offender - falling into the Raffi Torres category - another suspension.

SkinsFan09

Jun 10, 2009
Brooklyn
Why are giving Wilson partial credit because his skates were on the ice and his elbows were tucked? It's still a hit on a player who was ineligible to be hit.

But I guess it not being super dirty is the bar for him?

It's more that the OP wants us to treat it like McSorley or Dale Hunter and it wasn't that big of a deal. And of course in super slow motion to make it seem like it was 20 minutes late. It was maybe a hair late, 2 minutes move on. It's hockey sheesh. We have penalties for a reason.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
There was zero head contact, textbook shoulder to chest, there was no charging... it was interference. He deserved and served the two minutes for the hit being late and that's that. People really want to see Wilson mess up eh? He hasn't had an incident in two and half years.

There was no reason to throw that hit other than an attempt to injure. There's no way to excuse Wilson anymore with his history, the guy could care less if he puts someone in a wheelchair.

Wilson got hit by a Pens D a shift or 2 later, then confronts him after the whistle. The guy wants to fight anyone who touches him, just like any meathead you can find in any bar.

Reactions: bambamcam4ever

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Caps were on the wrong end of a handful of missed calls already, and they have a mental thing where that can burst their bubble and make their play go flat. Wilson trading 2 minutes for good contact sharpened them up and has seemed to have a "forget everyone else, forget penalties, we won't win if we don't play" vibe.

He took a chance at 2 minutes finishing his check to turn the whole thing into a playoff game, and it worked.

Reactions: Hatfield

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad