Tom Wilson episode against the Rangers #4 (UPD: Fined $5k for roughing Buchnevich)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
if you dont think the NYR carry more clout then the Arizona Coyotes then yes we agree on rare air.
In what way? Obviously the rangers are the more storied franchise but is the media across the world going to pay more attention because the nyr got fined? Come on now..... mentioning the original 6 part is just laughable and irrelevant

Reactions: Smokin krak koken

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
You, um, introduced those two words. Nobody else. Do you know what you wrote ?

Yes, I said it's the same mindset people have. People want justice and the justice people want usually is similar to the person did in the first place. A person who jumps people should get jumped, a person who rapes people gets raped, etc. The fact that I have to explain this to you is absolutely ridiculous.

Jul 12, 2007
In what way? Obviously the rangers are the more storied franchise but is the media across the world going to pay more attention because the nyr got fined? Come on now..... mentioning the original 6 part is just laughable and irrelevant
NYR have mountains of $
AZ is near bankrupt
That’s the diff

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Hey now that Wilson only got a slap on the wrist from the NHL can I suggest some cliffs all of you non-Cap fans can go jump off? The white cliffs of Dover have always been a favorite of mine!
Ah yes, a suicide joke towards people concerned about violence against others. Good one.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
You obviously have no idea how much money the Ranger’s bring in and your take is laughable. It actually really f***ing matters.

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
I don’t think some people understand just how close we came to an extremely tragic thread.

Does someone have to die before the league takes player safety seriously? Should it take a Bertuzzi incident for the league to dish out serious punishments? Everything this league does is reactive instead of proactive.

Good on the Rangers for standing by their players and telling the NHL and Parros to go f’ themselves.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Honestly the retribution that Washington should be worried about isn’t against Wilson it’s against Backstrom, Ovie, Kuznetsov, Carlson and Samsonov
If teams were smart, yes. You never feed the bully (they eat attention). You give them none. Nothing angers them more. You do however get your licks on some of their "untouchables ". Sometimes when you do that, his own teammates deliver the message.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
Whose head got "smashed"?
Panarin’s. I’ve watched the video several times and that was probably one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen someone do in an NHL game. If every other team think’s you’re wrong you gotta look in the mirror dude. Its not 30 assholes vs 1 good guy Cap’s team, it’s 1 asshole.

The Grim Reaper

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
I don’t think some people understand just how close we came to an extremely tragic thread.

Does someone have to die before the league takes player safety seriously? Should it take a Bertuzzi incident for the league to dish out serious punishments? Everything this league does is reactive instead of proactive.

Good on the Rangers for standing by their players and telling the NHL and Parros to go f’ themselves.

This is what I brought up earlier. We were seriously inches away from witnessing a possible career-ending, or worse, life-altering injury.

Foots

ALL OURS
May 5, 2018
The ability for Caps fans to ignore this is almost impressive. I think you've now taken the mantle for least favourite franchise for many posters here. For your sakes, I hope you win the Cup because if not, it's going to be an absolute bloodbath of insults and hilarious comments towards you. I for one cannot wait for that day
You must have missed all the insults and hilarious comments in 16, 17, and 19. We embrace the hate.

mrv52

Jan 22, 2004
Panarin’s. I’ve watched the video several times and that was probably one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen someone do in an NHL game. If every other team think’s you’re wrong you gotta look in the mirror dude. Its not 30 assholes vs 1 good guy Cap’s team, it’s 1 asshole.
Chuckle. Carry on.

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
You obviously have no idea how much money the Ranger’s bring in and your take is laughable. It actually really f***ing matters.
Well aware of the rangers popularity. Hockey is already a fringe sport. So none of the casual fans care anyway about what goes on outside of their team going on a run. If the rangers are fined for their statement how will that hurt anything? Rangers die hards going to protest their own team? What actual thing will happen that is worsened by the fact that it's an original 6 franchise?

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
As someone with no ties to either team or any of the players, it's harder for me to decide who is behaving in a more despicable manner right now, Tom Wilson or Caps fans.

Yikes at some of the posts I'm reading here, show an ounce of either objectivity or empathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad