Confirmed with Link: Toffoli to CGY for Emil Heineman, Tyler Pitlick, top-10 protect 1st '22 (or 1st+4th '23) and 5th '24

Status
Not open for further replies.

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
At first I’m dissapointed we didn’t get a Pelletier or Zary. But I wonder what the conditions on the 1st are

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Man Basu is terrible.

Pelletier is a pipe dream imo. First year in the A and he's almost a ppg. Toffoli is a decent player on a good contract. You don't deal Pelly for a player like Toffoli

Pelletier might even become a 25g scorer!

Stockton is stacked and he's getting a lot of opportunity. I'm not that blown away by a small scoring winger putting up good numbers on an experienced, successful team. Zary with 10pts from the 4th line and essentially no PP time is also impressive.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
I dont like this trade.

Basically Toffoli for a late first rounder.

And Toffoli's value is way better than Petry and Chiarot. At least we know that we decided to start the rebuild.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I expected more from Toffoli, however I like getting Calgary's first. Teams like Colorado, LV, Tampa, etc. you'll expect to finish the year strong, however Calgary is a team that can easily fall in the standings, especially if Markstrom stops playing as good as he has.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Was a fan of Heineman in his draft year...and that was 2020. So I can't hate him. But it's all about expectations, and I was expecting Coronato or Pelletier.

Reactions: Sterling Archer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad