Confirmed with Link: Toffoli to CGY for Emil Heineman, Tyler Pitlick, top-10 protect 1st '22 (or 1st+4th '23) and 5th '24

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
I love Toffoli and I'd keep him around but our rebuild might take 3-4 years, the team might be competitive at the end of his contract. Give him another chance at the cup.

Just hoping the value is good (1st round pick + good prospect).

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Trade talk is picking up. Could happen today, or tomorrow.

Look, trades aren't an easy process. Everything could come together smoothly, or they might hit a rough patch and revisit it it in 2 weeks.

The feeling is this could come together real quick, but the smallest thing could end it.

- Friedman on most things he reports now

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Trade talk is picking up. Could happen today, or tomorrow.

Look, trades aren't an easy process. Everything could come together smoothly, or they might hit a rough patch and revisit it it in 2 weeks.

The feeling is this could come together real quick, but the smallest thing could end it.

- Friedman on most things he reports now

When he says something is picking up, it means it’s going to happen. Good enough for me.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Pelletier or Coronato. Coronato being a Farrell teamate....you need to think he has an advantage too.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

CoopersFalls

Director of Armchair Operations
Mar 5, 2010
Central Ontario
This better be a slam dunk “they couldn’t say no deal”. Makes no sense otherwise. Productive two way guy who can score with term on a reasonable number. One of the last veterans I would trade, unless of course it’s a jackpot. I don’t necessarily think 20th overall and Pelletier is a slam dunk.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

What is Arpon supposed to do here besides sitting his ass down and hitting the refresh button on his browser like the rest of us?

MtEKCAZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad