Confirmed with Link: Toews out indefinitely with illness

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Man, some comments in here make it sound like Toews and the organization are holding back info just to spite the fans.

Something is wrong. He's trying to fix it. Let it be, damn. Of course we all want our captain back. Of course the team wants Toews back. All we can do is hope for the best for his health and his future.

We aren't entitled to shit. Nor should we be.

FeatherHead

Oct 5, 2017
I like the generic analyses like “He’s out with a leg.” Or “He’s out with an arm.”

Toews is “out with a thing.”

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
And the issue with that is?

Like I've stated before, when they trot out that Bickell is involved in saving pitbulls and this wife is big with XYZ charity and on Blackhawks TV we will be featuring #XX tonight, player so and so got married in the offseason-here are some candid photos...Why do you think they do that? To develop a connection with the players and eventually get you to crack open your wallet.

Now, radio silence is given to those same fans you were courting.

Reactions: Kaners PPGs

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Like I've stated before, when they trot out that Bickell is involved in saving pitbulls and this wife is big with XYZ charity and on Blackhawks TV we will be featuring #XX tonight, player so and so got married in the offseason-here are some candid photos...Why do you think they do that? To develop a connection with the players and eventually get you to crack open your wallet.

So basic marketing of players means you must reveal their medical issues?

I’m sorry, but I don’t think I follow this.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

Again, we as fans have zero right to know what is wrong if Toews and the Hawks don't want to disclose the medical reason. This is is coming from a season ticket owner and someone who spends a decent amount on Hawks gear every year.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

I know you’re being serious... but I still can’t believe it.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Again, we as fans have zero right to know what is wrong if Toews and the Hawks don't want to disclose the medical reason. This is is coming from a season ticket owner and someone who spends a decent amount on Hawks gear every year.

And you and HF have less than zero right to squash a fan's speculation.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

Where have a squashed it? Spoiler: I haven't.

What I have done is shit on irresponsible speculation and rumors based on a trash website. Is it people right to talk about it? Sure but it is also my right to shit on what they are doing and saying.

I have no affiliation with HFboards so pair me with HF is laughable.

I am fairly sure I know the correlation you are trying to make with other current events but lets not go there.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois

Actually, you already gave us the right to "squash" speculation when you agreed to the terms of service.

8) Claims of Insider Information/ Rumors & Hearsay: If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post. These posts will be allowed/rejected at the discretion of administrators after consulting with other posters, moderators, and relevant sources. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. It's not acceptable to post that you heard someone has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, amateur/unvetted blogs, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.
Terms of Service and Rules | HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League

So yeah, HF does have the right to shut down conversations deemed against the rules of service.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
What about me?

200.gif

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I am just looking into this now, I thought they were hiding an injury or concussion symptoms at first, now we see other rumours? He needs to cut off his vegan snowflake playboy gf and get back to being a man and start eating some meat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad