Post-Game Talk: Today has been a good day. Leafs beat Wild 5-3!

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
Zach Hyman and Conner Brown, guys who came through tonight, and in the clutch too.

Hyman scores what could have held up as the winning goal except that guy in the 3rd period gave the puck away on his own icing line. Then Brown beats his man into the zone along the boards makes the centering pass to Kadri who banks it in.

Was Minnesota 0-fer tonight on their power play? Who was killing penalties?

:devdance::pickle:

Reactions: Keon1963

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
sheesh the man scores 2 goals, and you still come here and rip him, dont matter how they go in they still count like a highlight real goals.
Rip him? That ain't rippin' him...I can do much better,but he really doesn't deserve to be criticized for his lack of skill/talent.It's Babs that is stopping a legitimate top 6 player from getting experience.

member 300185

Just wait until Nylander joins in the party.
How long do we have to wait? Where will we wait? Is there going to be food when we wait? If I'm going to wait, then I want millions of dollars.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Yes. Won both of them. Don't you remember Rielly skating in and shooting up where norman keeps his mother?

I missed all 3 of them apparently. Anaheim I don’t stay up late. Chicago I can’t remeber why and whoever the ither one was I also can’t remember why

Reactions: NovaLeaf

member 300185

I missed all 3 of them apparently. Anaheim I don’t stay up late. Chicago I can’t remeber why and whoever the ither one was I also can’t remember why
Here's what I am going to do for you. Cuz thats the way I roll.

Reactions: I Believe

member 262271

Anyone know of where to find highlights of the opposing feed? I used to like watching games on gamecentre on the opposing teams feed but alas it's no longer free.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Rip him? That ain't rippin' him...I can do much better,but he really doesn't deserve to be criticized for his lack of skill/talent.It's Babs that is stopping a legitimate top 6 player from getting experience.
I dont know we are 19-8 with babs, I kind of like to win, if it means having Hyman in the top 6 im ok with that it does not matter what we say lol, babs will have Hyman in the top 6 till he leaves or hyman does lol

Reactions: NovaLeaf

member 300185

Anyone know of where to find highlights of the opposing feed? I used to like watching games on gamecentre on the opposing teams feed but alas it's no longer free.
I watch them but I have an Nvidia Shield smart TV box.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Good teams win games they shouldn’t. Tonight, this was on display.

And we go again.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Minny has had the Leafs number in recent memory as well .. Nice to win against them.

Definitely need to play better on Tuesday

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
You guys watching games on them or just highlights? Looked at a few boxes years ago and the sports reviews (full games) scared me off.
my buddy has one he watches games on it, my internet is to slow where I am to stream the centre ice, so I have Centre ice on satellitem,but he swears by his Nvidia sheild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad