GDT: TMT: THRASH METAL THREAD - Jets vs Canucks, Feb.3 @ 9:00pm Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
You know: it is possible to like Pav's game tonight (which I do), to praise him for his play (which I have), and yet still call that last goal a soft goal (which it was - short side: should not have been possible to score from there).

There are shades of grey.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Pavs save % is at 93.3% for the game after that goal. Considering that's the only soft one he's given up and has otherwise played well, he gets a pass from me. I'm more puzzled why Chiarot couldn't box him out.

:laugh: I've heard of people using small sample sizes before but that's ridiculous

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
That's got to be demoralizing for the rest of the team to have a goalie let in soft goals when it counts the most. Night after night after night...

Wish they could trade Pavs for a bag of pucks or something.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
You know: it is possible to like Pav's game tonight (which I do), to praise him for his play (which I have), and yet still call that last goal a soft goal (which it was - short side: should not have been possible to score from there).

There are shades of grey.

How many?

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Luckily no one has had to go to a hospital.

A Hospital? What is it, Doctor?

Its a large white building with lots of patients, but thats not important right now.

Jets, I just wanted to tell you: Good luck. We're all counting on you.

seasontixholder*

Jets have to win in OT. I don't think they can beat them in a SO.

Draward

Nov 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
The Jets are quite a few pieces away from being even close to a cup lol, Quick is an unreal goalie just having a bad season, like I said it happens but LA is so much deeper than our team, like way deeper and way better.

Derfel*

That's got to be demoralizing for the rest of the team to have a goalie let in soft goals when it counts the most. Night after night after night...

Wish they could trade Pavs for a bag of pucks or something.

Well, Pavelec's play just got them one point on their way to two. Better than the last 3 games.

Soble

Jan 12, 2012
Toronto
I'm up way past my bedtime. Thank you for one point. For the love of God, please get the second.

Sanhadrin

Jun 6, 2011
:laugh: I've heard of people using small sample sizes before but that's ridiculous

When you're judging how someone has played in a game, you use stats from that game. Or were you putting words in my mouth, thinking I was saying he was great overall? Your problem, not mine :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad