Holy Wars - the Punishment Due

Caught in a Mosh

Chemical Warfare
RIP, Jeff Hanneman

The Ultra-Violence

Arise

The METAL MASSACRE game:

***METAL MASSACRE QUEST #1***

- Name the total number of heavy metal references in the THRASH METAL GAME DAY PREVIEW (note: may not necessarily be 'thrash', but definitely METAL!)​

***METAL MASSACRE QUEST #2***

- Name the photoshopped Jets player(s), the band they are in, and which band member!
Bonus METAL MASSACRE points for photoshopping your own.​

***METAL MASSACRE QUEST #3***

- Whoever posts the (1) Best witty reference to a thrash metal song during the game,
and (2) Best thrash metal song link that I like (via Youtube etc) gets bonus METAL MASSACRE points!

GO JETS GO!

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Nice.

We can all post a bunch of guitar smashing pics after the loss :yo:

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Best GDT EVER!

We need to bring some of this.

Because the Jets are currently...

and if we lose, it well be the

So if we keep on the losing skid...is there going to be a black metal GDT? Because the mood around here will be grim.

White Out 403*

If I wasn't up for a huge job promotion Wednesday here in Vancouver and I'd go in a heart beat. Just win. Stupid Jets and losing to Calgary drives me crazy. Don't lose to the damn Canucks.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
OMG was there ever a time our fan base needed this BRILLIANT GDT more?

Thank you for making us laugh mzappa!!!!!

:bow:

Sabs*

I feel an epic beat down tonight. Van has been sitting at home licking there lips for this sad sack team to roll into town with a bag full of excuses.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Jets need to start playing a hitting game again & stop missing the net.
We really need Pavs & Hutch to not allow no more than 2 goals a game & get their confidence back.

Still don't like the garbage that I read arrogant Calgary fans say about Winnipeg in their GDT.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
The last time the Jets had lost 4 in a row, with Calgary beating them in an incredibly disappointing game the Jets turned their season around.

Can Lightning strike twice?

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Okay, after last night, now I'm scared about the team and the season.

Gonna miss that one live, starting time is BRUTAL ... game begins at 4:00 AM for me :laugh:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Okay, after last night, now I'm scared about the team and the season.

Gonna miss that one live, starting time is BRUTAL ... game begins at 4:00 AM for me :laugh:

I used to prefer games like that. Go to bed early and wake up at 4. Eat a long breakfast while watching the game!

Derfel*

I think we see a better Jets team on the ice tonight. We're going to see hitting too, even if they are tired after last night. Pavelec will hold down the fort in net. We're walking away from this with 2 clean points.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I think we see a better Jets team on the ice tonight. We're going to see hitting too, even if they are tired after last night. Pavelec will hold down the fort in net. We're walking away from this with 2 clean points.

New York is playing?

Just kidding.

They're even worse than we are!

RonJon

May 18, 2011
I said right after the ASB that it now becomes a mental game and we will soon see how tough the team is between the ears. I guess we now know.

But still

gojetsgo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad