TV: TITANS: "**** Batman!"

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
??? They have always had good fight/action scenes, especially the ones involving agent May and recently Daisy/Quake. That's a fairly general public opinion as well.
May yes. Quake is probably the worse character/actor since Lana In smallville.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
What nonsense. Guaranteed you are one of those people who stopped watching mid first season and continually ty to propagate a faulse narrative.

I'm just poking fun at Jussi for something he/she said in another thread.

It -is- funny that I haven't watched it since mid-season. Nicely done.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
I'm just poking fun at Jussi for something he/she said in another thread.

It -is- funny that I haven't watched it since mid-season. Nicely done.
Oh it was against him than I completely agree with you.:nod:

Anyways Slade is going to be the big talking point of this season the panning up to seeing him fully dawning that attire was too good.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
:laugh: She's one of the most popular ones now. Her character has developed into something much better.
Any case, maybe you should just post in that thread if you don't like this show. When it's on to season 3 and continues to get better, maybe then you might be ok with violence and no lame constant switches of allegiance and terrible Logan Paul ex'es.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Last weeks episode was much better than the previous one which dragged a lot and the predictable story could've been told in 20 minutes.

This week:

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

I read it while I was in Thailand. The article was how Titans and Doom patrol were splitting budgets and talent--I will dig around on line to try to find it. Titans was supposed to the flag ship but Doom Patrol ended up getting more traction and attention, that is one reason why you are seeing a slight shift in season 2 if Titans

Episode 1 of season 2 was supposed to be the season final of season 1--but depending on who you believe--it was moved either because the thought it made for a better season 2 start or the infighting behind the scenes causes them to move and reshoot somethings

have you notices the shift in tone this year?

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I read it while I was in Thailand. The article was how Titans and Doom patrol were splitting budgets and talent--I will dig around on line to try to find it. Titans was supposed to the flag ship but Doom Patrol ended up getting more traction and attention, that is one reason why you are seeing a slight shift in season 2 if Titans

Episode 1 of season 2 was supposed to be the season final of season 1--but depending on who you believe--it was moved either because the thought it made for a better season 2 start or the infighting behind the scenes causes them to move and reshoot somethings

have you notices the shift in tone this year?

This is fairly known stuff, before the start of this season. It was obvious they shot the episodes close to each other.

And no, there's no shift in "tone", the annoying blue/grey filter isn't as obvious anymore. It's still more or less the same show, both good and bad. Everyone's just in the same place now.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That's a 9½/10 episode for me. :eek: :bow:

f*** it, I'd rather watch a whole series with Superboy/Conner than the Titans. Most interesting and likeable character by far. Action scenes were so well done. Hated that blue/grey saturation thing in some scenes.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Loved the nod to the Batusi dance

That, Eve saving Krypto and flying off with him and Kory saving Conner were basically the only highlight of this show. What some posters in the Titans thread at superherohype.com forums said about the showrunners having conflicting views on where the show should go, is beginning to make sense.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Good finale until Donna's death. The dunmbest thing I've seen in any comic book show or movie, ever. Why was everyone just staring at the collapsing pillar? Why didn't Dick say "Conner! Catch that!"? And why was Donna suddenly so weak to electricity? It's like the Simon Miller bit "Stuff. Just. Happens." on the WhatCulture Wrestling's Ups & Downs videos. What a mess of a season. Had some great moments with promise of better things to come, like the episode "Conner". Man that was frustrating. :huh::skeptic::thumbd:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad