TV: TITANS: "**** Batman!"

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
It's already out...

And no, it will not end because it's popular. Time to go slice your wrists and leave this plane of existence because it will never end. *cue evil laughter*

Oh wow, this thread is old. Fooled me thought it was new, two whole pages, it must be super popular.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Oh wow, this thread is old. Fooled me thought it was new, two whole pages, it must be super popular.

I was referring to the genre, not this show. Hard to gauge it's popularity because it's on DC Universe app and maybe Netflix (haven't seen episodes in our's yet so torrents for me).

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
So this finally dropped on Netflix Canada. Just starting episode six, and I kind of like it. Stellar it's not, but I'm enjoying it with lowered expectations.

I'd still rather give this a shot than go back to watching Arrow.

Reactions: KapG

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
Yeah it was okay. Watched it a few weeks ago. Going in with low expectations it was fine, but definitely could have been better.

Hope we see more of Donna Troy next season. Actor for Robin did a great job I think.

Edit: Guess I should specify which Robin but both did good jobs I think. Jason was definitely a cocky little bitch haha

Reactions: Burnoutboi

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I was referring to the genre, not this show. Hard to gauge it's popularity because it's on DC Universe app and maybe Netflix (haven't seen episodes in our's yet so torrents for me).

I believe it is on Netflix in Canada (and so probably everywhere but USA).

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I think it could benefit from not trying to be so violent, but yeah, it's nice to see a little more grown up take on the group.

The Doom Patrol shows some potential as well. Wouldn't it be a hoot if DCs online shows turned out better than the movies?

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
I think it could benefit from not trying to be so violent, but yeah, it's nice to see a little more grown up take on the group.

The Doom Patrol shows some potential as well. Wouldn't it be a hoot if DCs online shows turned out better than the movies?
I personally enjoy the violence and probably wouldn’t watch it if they dumbed that aspect down to make it more kid friendly.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I personally enjoy the violence and probably wouldn’t watch it if they dumbed that aspect down to make it more kid friendly.

It doesn't need to be "kid friendly" but I think they've gone unnecessarily overboard with the violence with Dick Grayson. The Justice League and Teen Titans animated films weren't quite aimed at kids but they didn't go overboard with violence either. They were "adult" enough.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
It doesn't need to be "kid friendly" but I think they've gone unnecessarily overboard with the violence with Dick Grayson. The Justice League and Teen Titans animated films weren't quite aimed at kids but they didn't go overboard with violence either. They were "adult" enough.

I felt that the reactions of Hawk and Dove and others had to be legitimately horrified by what Dick had become so I’m glad they didn’t sugarcoat it.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I felt that the reactions of Hawk and Dove and others had to be legitimately horrified by what Dick had become so I’m glad they didn’t sugarcoat it.

It's not that he's messed up but I felt some of it wasn't necessary to show so visually. And I really don't like Hawk and Dove. I kept falling asleep in both of their episodes. The least interesting characters in the show.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
It's not that he's messed up but I felt some of it wasn't necessary to show so visually. And I really don't like Hawk and Dove. I kept falling asleep in both of their episodes. The least interesting characters in the show.

Odd, I liked them.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
hard to watch crap

its so obvious hes robin lmao how didnt the cops put that together like right away or at least be suspicious

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta

That's Iain Glen as Batman.

Who's the new blonde guy in the orange? (or red) and blue? Oh damn, its
Jericho
! I'm really glad his costume got an update.

Great teaser. I hope this makes it to stream sooner rather than later.

edit: September 6 on DC universe, I really don't want to watch this illegally, I hope Netflix Canada airs it just after, as well.

double edit: that's not
Jericho
, it's Aqualad

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It's not violent or overly done. You think guys that "stop criminals" are going to not be violent? These criminals see them, want to kill them, you want some Agents of Shield type of crap fighting or CW garbage?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It's not violent or overly done. You think guys that "stop criminals" are going to not be violent? These criminals see them, want to kill them, you want some Agents of Shield type of crap fighting or CW garbage?

??? They have always had good fight/action scenes, especially the ones involving agent May and recently Daisy/Quake. That's a fairly general public opinion as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad