TV: TITANS: "**** Batman!"

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I didn't even know it airs on Netflix in your country.

I think it breaks internationally in January some time. Or anytime from torrents and VPNs, I guess.

The finale didn't sour me on the season. All of the Connor stuff was great, although I quite liked the banter with crazy Dick and even more of a dick Bruce.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I think it breaks internationally in January some time. Or anytime from torrents and VPNs, I guess.

The finale didn't sour me on the season. All of the Connor stuff was great, although I quite liked the banter with crazy Dick and even more of a dick Bruce.

Mood quite the opposite at the superherohype.com forums where the finale turned people REALLY sour on the whole season/series and understandably so. It was an uneven mess. So much time spent on unnecessary melodrama which was mostly executed very poorly. Every time when it looked like the show had turned a new leaf or there was promise of something better, like the "Conner" episode, they drag it down flashback episodes that dragged like hell (like the Aqualad epidose which could've been told in 20ish minutes) or completely nonsensical prison storyline which only purpose was to bring out Nightwing costume and name (very few people liked that). Speaking of, why was Dick suddenly not a fugitive in the eyes of the police, despite escaping from prison?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00