Pre-Game Talk: Time to move on. Habs vs Rangers, Saturday at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
i feel so bad right now ; i don't know what happens to me, but when i read this thread, i feel some overreactions, instead of the brilliant analyses from our experts . I think i am sick

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Whats the issue?
If suzuki doesn't have chemistry with Domi, you can put him on KK's wing.

Right now, TBH, I don't think Domi has chemistry with any of the players they way he's been playing lately (wing or center).
It would be a mistake to move KK to the wing. Domi is a natural winger, why not just place everyone in their proper position, that is all i'm saying here.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Right now, TBH, I don't think Domi has chemistry with any of the players they way he's been playing lately (wing or center).
It would be a mistake to move KK to the wing. Domi is a natural winger, why not just place everyone in their proper position, that is all i'm saying here.

I said to put Suzuki on KK's wing.

Domi scored 72 pts playing center and was a 50 point scorer playing wing.
Suzuki was playing both center and wing in junior.
I don't see how "proper position" can be applied here.

I'm all for Domi playing wing, and having Suzuki at center, but there is a strong argument of having Domi playing center over Suzuki right now. Domi is coming off a 72 pt season, which was not done by habs player in a long, long time. Suzuki has looked good playing both positions in the nhl.
Whatever Suzuki has done at center so far is nothing compared to what Domi did last year. Domi should definitely have priority right now.

Also, if we want Domi to get his offensive flair back, then it makes sense to put him in the position with which he had the most success (by far).

Reactions: Cenzo_

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Oh no, poor Suzuki getting hurt having to play his rookie season on the wing of the second line. Better put the player that had the best season at center in the last 10 years on the 4th line.

Don't you realise that we are a much better team with Domi finding last year's groove?

I realize that last year was an aberration for him that he wasn't gonna replicate.

He's always been a whiney bitch who's had Daddy settle it.

What happened to merit? I heard everywhere that you had to earn it. But now that pouty Domi is not playing well, the players who have earned it need to make way to coddle the chud.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Drama everyday with this CH. Getting worse periodically by purpose. Mind-boggling over repeated decisions like ever. Getting worse periodically by purpose. They can't leave us alone for a while.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Good! Kotkaniemi was having a great game and Weal just killed most of the offensive play he made. Back to the 4th line you go.

Don't worry, you still have the 1st pp waves 1:25 min per PP TOI
Can someone kindly share the line for those of us who cannot view twitter at work, many thanks!

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Ah yes, no doubt, Suzuki is a world class center, or was one?
World class notes that he played on his national team. Kind of like referring football players as a “national” if they have played for their country’s national team.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
World class notes that he played on his national team. Kind of like referring football players as a “national” if they have played for their country’s national team.
So he's a junior world class?

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Domi cried loud enough... And Suzuki, a raw rookie, had just to shut up and play where he is being told.... But he is not "demoted" because he will still play on the 2nd line with the minutes coming with it. And we know Suzuki can play rw, like he did many times in the OHL.

But it is also telling me that it's gonna be hard to fit all those guys at center eventually: Danault, Domi, Suzuki, KK, Poehling, Thompson, Vejdemo.....
Suzuki never played wing in the OHL. OS used a different system where he and Hancock would alternate defensive duties but he was never strictly a winger. After the trade to Guelph, he was C exclusively and had the best stretch of his career. He can play wing but it's not ideal at all.

Reactions: Edgy

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Can someone kindly share the line for those of us who cannot view twitter at work, many thanks!

Chantal Machabee✔@ChantalMachabee

Les trios du #CH à l'entraînement ce matin: Quelques changements...

Tatar-Danault-Gallagher;
Domi-Suzuki-Lehkonen;
Hudon-Kotkaniemi-Armia;
Cousins-Thompson-Weal.

J-F Chaumont✔@JFChaumontJDM

Les deux vagues en supériorité numérique

Tatar-Suzuki-Gallagher-Hudon-Petry

Kotkaniemi-Domi-Armia-Reilly-Weber

#Habs: Max Domi reviendra au centre contre les Rangers. Lehkonen sera à l'aile gauche et Suzuki à l'aile droite.
"Nous croyons que Domi est un meilleur centre qu'un ailier." - Claude Julien

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019

Chantal Machabee✔@ChantalMachabee

Les trios du #CH à l'entraînement ce matin: Quelques changements...

Tatar-Danault-Gallagher;
Domi-Suzuki-Lehkonen;
Hudon-Kotkaniemi-Armia;
Cousins-Thompson-Weal.

Les deux vagues en supériorité numérique

Tatar-Suzuki-Gallagher-Hudon-Petry

Kotkaniemi-Domi-Armia-Reilly-Weber

#Habs: Max Domi reviendra au centre contre les Rangers. Lehkonen sera à l'aile gauche et Suzuki à l'aile droite.
"Nous croyons que Domi est un meilleur centre qu'un ailier." - Claude Julien

Good god... Clod is clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad