Pre-Game Talk: Time to move on. Habs vs Rangers, Saturday at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Well everything is kinda possible... What’s sure is that still now we’ve zero motivation...

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
Panarin will score 2 goals against Price.
Gallagher and Weber score for habs.
Strome wins it in OT

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
If Price plays like he did against Columbus Rags will have no problem getting 2 points in regulation.
Cool, but if Price plays like he did against LA, or Columbus the time before, or Washington, or Arizona the Habs will have no problem getting two points.

What's your point? Price had a single bad game after having a bunch of great ones. It happens.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
upload_2019-11-22_10-27-35.gif

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Cool, but if Price plays like he did against LA, or Columbus the time before, or Washington, or Arizona the Habs will have no problem getting two points.

What's your point? Price had a single bad game after having a bunch of great ones. It happens.

I didn't necessarily have a point. I don't think I have to have a point every time, or ever for that matter. Doesn't seem like a requirement.

Reactions: Runner77

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Not too crazy about Lehkonen playing in the top 6. I know we do not have many options now, but he's not that much useful there.

Reactions: 26Mats

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Lol... another backup? Bergevin should be so proud. Teams are so afraid of the mighty Habs machine they don't even bother going with their #1 goalies cause really, what's the point? Will just demoralize them.

NYR doesn't really have a #1 goalie.
Lundqvist played 12 games and Georgiev will get his 10th start and both have pretty similar stats.

Reactions: CDN24

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014

I actually like these lines. Give Hudon more of a offensive role, move Armia back to the third line, and Weal to the 4th.

Good! Kotkaniemi was having a great game and Weal just killed most of the offensive play he made. Back to the 4th line you go.

Don't worry, you still have the 1st pp waves 1:25 min per PP TOI

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

I actually like these lines. Give Hudon more of a offensive role, move Armia back to the third line, and Weal to the 4th.

The thing is, the 2nd and 3rd lines have tried before and haven't worked.

The 1st snd 4th lines have proven good at their roles.

I wouls have switched Lehkonen and Hudon. The Finnish line are at least a solid 200 foot line. And, I'd like to see Hudon with Domi and Suzuki. I guess CJ wants Lehkonen's wall play with those two.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
The lineups makes me sad. We have 1 full line and 2 half lines.

To be a decent team we need to upgrade on Cousins, Lehk and Hudon.

Assuming Domi doesn't regress to his career average and Drouin goes back to his pace before the injury we still need 2 wingers and LD.

Reactions: Runner77

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

Well there aren't a plethora of choices with the injuries we have , but yeah should be interesting to watch. KK is still getting into shape after his injury so maybe Hudon can actually keep up with him...:sarcasm:

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
The thing is, the 2nd and 3rd lines have tried before and haven't worked.

The 1st snd 4th lines have proven good at their roles.

I wouls have switched Lehkonen and Hudon. The Finnish line are at least a solid 200 foot line. And, I'd like to see Hudon with Domi and Suzuki. I guess CJ wants Lehkonen's wall play with those two.

There are only so many permutations you can try with the same 12 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->