Ticket Exchange Thread | Buy, Sell, Trade

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Just signed on for full season tickets next year, definitely didn’t need a full season, but was only way to get the STH discount this round on playoff tickets so I caved.

So if anyone wants to split a season next year let me know. I’ve got two tickets in lower level North at $40 a ticket + $12 per game parking passes.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Just signed on for full season tickets next year, definitely didn’t need a full season, but was only way to get the STH discount this round on playoff tickets so I caved.

So if anyone wants to split a season next year let me know. I’ve got two tickets in lower level North at $40 a ticket + $12 per game parking passes.
How many games don’t you “need?”

Although I don’t live close enough, my brother was kicking around the idea of doing a split STM deal. I can pass the details

Reactions: CandyCanes

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
How many games don’t you “need?”

Although I don’t live close enough, my brother was kicking around the idea of doing a split STM deal. I can pass the details

That’d be great! Let me know if your brother would maybe be interested in a 50/50 split or wants to take on like 10-11 games.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Pair for game 6 available. The schedule didn’t line up with my drive home from Florida to Boston

313/P/1-2. Would be looking to get back just what i paid from Ticketmaster, 335

I’m gonna be driving to RDU to pick up my girlfriend this Friday to make a live exchange if it’s better.

Last edited:

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I was wondering if anyone can tell me if season ticket holders received their seats on nice season ticket holder stock for 2017-18. I'm trying to track down some stubs from the October 27, 2017 game.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I was wondering if anyone can tell me if season ticket holders received their seats on nice season ticket holder stock for 2017-18. I'm trying to track down some stubs from the October 27, 2017 game.
Might be a tall task unfortunately. The 17-18 season was the first year they moved away from the setup they had in the past and almost everyone had to go digital with an additional charge for traditional tickets. Good luck.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Might be a tall task unfortunately. The 17-18 season was the first year they moved away from the setup they had in the past and almost everyone had to go digital with an additional charge for traditional tickets. Good luck.
Do you think tracking down a seat locator is just a tall a task? I read somewhere that some folks were able to get hard tickets and reprints.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Hit me up if you’re looking for game 3 tickets, 2, for cheaper than Ticketmaster without the fees. Got a friend who can’t go at the last minute. Section 111 row E.

RaleighBlues

Feb 18, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Do the Canes do any 5 game packs or stuff like that when it gets closer to the season? Want to get some games vs Central Division teams (the vs Blues game of course).

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
If anyone has 2 extra tickets to the free game against Washington at the Caniac carnival, or has 2 tickets to the Friday night preseason game against nashville on 9/27 at a deep discounted price, please let me know.

I’d like to try taking my son to a game to see if it is something he will like or will be bored with in 10 minutes... whether he will love the intensity of an actual game and the crowd (even if it is preseason) or want to avoid the noise....

He likes the idea of going to a game... but Im just not sure he will make it through an entire game in reality..... or even a period for that matter.... so don’t want to waste a bunch of money if he’s going to have issues with the game environment. Thanks in advance.

Primetime8

Oct 10, 2014
Columbia, SC
If anyone has 2 extra tickets to the free game against Washington at the Caniac carnival, or has 2 tickets to the Friday night preseason game against nashville on 9/27 at a deep discounted price, please let me know.

I’d like to try taking my son to a game to see if it is something he will like or will be bored with in 10 minutes... whether he will love the intensity of an actual game and the crowd (even if it is preseason) or want to avoid the noise....

He likes the idea of going to a game... but Im just not sure he will make it through an entire game in reality..... or even a period for that matter.... so don’t want to waste a bunch of money if he’s going to have issues with the game environment. Thanks in advance.

DM'd you

Reactions: Lempo

zoodani

Oct 9, 2008
Hey, does anyone have 2 extra tix to the caniac carnival game? They sold out before I could get to them and would love to go. Thanks

Staal Tactic

May 27, 2019
Hey y'all, if anyone has a pair for tomorrow's game with TBL my pops and I are looking. Hit me up... Thanks

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Wife and I will be coming thru returning from Charlotte on friday - Anyone have a pair of decent seats for that game I could buy before heading to seatgeek?

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad