OT: Thread About Nothing 212….wishing it was 2112

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Supposed to be some icing again tonight here in the NJ/NY area followed by another snow storm on Thursday.
right now I'm seeing rain tonight and tomorrow with temps near 40, I just cleared my gutters and downspouts out, they had about 50 pounds of solid ice blocking them all up.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
right now I'm seeing rain tonight and tomorrow with temps near 40, I just cleared my gutters and downspouts out, they had about 50 pounds of solid ice blocking them all up.
Yeah, down by me it'll just be rain but apparently NW Nj could get some freezing rain and stuff. I'm hopeful Thursday gives us some snow though.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
I’m in the process of copying my music library to YouTube Music so that I can listen to it at work. I’m always going to keep my library on an external hard drive because I don’t trust these companies. Gotta say, YT Music sucks. It’s bare bones in terms of organizing and you can’t search for individual tracks. I steadfastly refuse to ever use Spotify and I can’t import to Amazon Music.

With all of that said, what’s my best option? I want to be able to use my phone so keep that in mind. For the time being I’ll use YT Music.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
I’m in the process of copying my music library to YouTube Music so that I can listen to it at work. I’m always going to keep my library on an external hard drive because I don’t trust these companies. Gotta say, YT Music sucks. It’s bare bones in terms of organizing and you can’t search for individual tracks. I steadfastly refuse to ever use Spotify and I can’t import to Amazon Music.

With all of that said, what’s my best option? I want to be able to use my phone so keep that in mind. For the time being I’ll use YT Music.
As a guy with a pretty extensive record and mp3 collection I must ask, why?

Spotify is the shit and pretty much unparalleled at this stage. Why would you "trust" Google and Amazon but not them?

Don't upload anything, just make the playlists.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
So are we just posting random songs? This is a fun one. It’s a mashup of the backing track professionally recorded for Jackie Lomax with the demo vocal by George Harrison substituted for the Lomax vocal. It’s interesting because the backing track is Paul on bass Ringo on drums George on guitar and Clapton on guitar. It’s essentially a Beatles song in this configuration. I’m not sure how this was done but it’s cool.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
So are we just posting random songs? This is a fun one. It’s a mashup of the backing track professionally recorded for Jackie Lomax with the demo vocal by George Harrison substituted for the Lomax vocal. It’s interesting because the backing track is Paul on bass Ringo on drums George on guitar and Clapton on guitar. It’s essentially a Beatles song in this configuration. I’m not sure how this was done but it’s cool.

yep, that 100% a harrison tune……these mashups are done with pitch and tempo shifting among other techniques…sometimes it will sound a bit "off" which i hear on this one

more fun….

this is hillarious…..(you dont have to listen to the whole this to get the idea)

you just got rick-rolled

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad