OT 19/3: This is the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
So I finished my Seinfeld re-watch last week and am looking for something new. Any recommendations?

I was thinking about The Walking Dead or Marco Polo but I still need something light and short. Too bad Seinfeld is such a unique series...

Seen Black Mirror? While it's not light, it's an anthology show so every episode is a one-off and there's only a handful of episodes. Very interesting show. Twilight Zone like.

Yzlamic Preacher*

I hope you all get laid and get a win fall money so you can fly your old friend Stryfe for some hockey games in Tampa. Oh and happy new etc..etc...

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
After much deliberation I have decided to join the year 2015. You all may now go to bed happy knowing this vital information.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Thank you Kristia!

#missyouinblue :(

Small, quick introduction...

*I am a Lightning fan, to the disbelief of some :p:
*I do live in the area
*Met my (now)wife at a Lightning game back in the inaugural season/Expo Hall days (she ran the SunCruz promotions)
*My main roost here on HF is over on the Business of Hockey boards

Pretty much it. Look forward to interacting with you all!

Go Bolts!

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Thank you Kristia!

#missyouinblue :(

Small, quick introduction...

*I am a Lightning fan, to the disbelief of some :p:
*I do live in the area
*Met my (now)wife at a Lightning game back in the inaugural season/Expo Hall days (she ran the SunCruz promotions)
*My main roost here on HF is over on the Business of Hockey boards

Pretty much it. Look forward to interacting with you all!

Go Bolts!

Welcome! :cheers:

Tmix

Jun 29, 2014
Thank you Kristia!

Go Bolts!

tell me your secrets for I have my eyes on a specific lady named Michelle
if anyone else says that she is theirs, don't believe his lies.
;)

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
tell me your secrets for I have my eyes on a specific lady named Michelle

;)

Nothing to it really. If she asks you to fill out a survey for a chance to win something free, fill it out! :nod:

Oh, and after spending the night with her at her place, do the dishes in the morning... and walk her dog ;)

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
For whatever reason, Netflix is putting Birth of a Nation at the top of the 'popular' list for me. Showing up right next to Family Guy.

if you've ever wondered what being a mod is like, check out Dredd. Not the Sylvester Stallone/Rob Schneider version. The 2012 one. That's like 90% of what we do.

Last edited:

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
For whatever reason, Netflix is putting Birth of a Nation at the top of the 'popular' list for me. Showing up right next to Family Guy.

if you've ever wondered what being a mod is like, check out Dredd. Not the Sylvester Stallone/Rob Schneider version. The 2012 one. That's like 90% of what we do.

So you all type with your jaw?

Yzlamic Preacher*

Anyone a wrestling fan here? Not WWE, but like NJPW, IWGP, ROH, etc...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad