OT 19/3: This is the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Instagram had a purge last night of fake accounts.

some account named ChiragChirag78 yesterday had 3.6 million followers. Today, 8. Not 800,000, not 80k. 8 ****ing followers.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I find tinsel distracting.

But seriously, my fiancee is supposed to make the pumpkin chaffon and then we're supposed to hit the road today. She's instead apparently in a coma. Even my farting while in bed rocking the foundations of the apartment has not awoken her from slumber.

Should probably call 911.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Hope that everyone will have a merry christmas and a happy holiday.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I don't know how you can even look in the mirror :shakehead

Dio is the better singer of the two. FACT.

Heaven and Hell is arguably their best album. FACT

Live Evil may be the best live album of any band ever. FACT

Most of the iconic BS songs are during Ozzy's tenure, but that's not because of Ozzy. I'd say Ozzy's voice probably fits a few of the songs better (especially Iron Man), but most of the older catalog sounds better with Dio singing, and Ozzy couldn't pull off the vocals of Heaven and Hell or Neon Knights if his life depended on it.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Dio is the better singer of the two. FACT.

Heaven and Hell is arguably their best album. FACT

Live Evil may be the best live album of any band ever. FACT

Most of the iconic BS songs are during Ozzy's tenure, but that's not because of Ozzy. I'd say Ozzy's voice probably fits a few of the songs better (especially Iron Man), but most of the older catalog sounds better with Dio singing, and Ozzy couldn't pull off the vocals of Heaven and Hell or Neon Knights if his life depended on it.

Two out of your three facts are not in fact facts. I will agree that Dio is the better singer. So what? Sabbath isn't about the better singer. A Sabbath concert with Ozzy was an event, no...it was THE EVENT. With Dio? It was a concert. A good one, but still just a show.

And yes I've been to both. I remember Ozzy from when everybody was sure that he was inarticulate, mumbly and weird because he was on drugs and was insane, not just because he was old. Good times.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I have seen both Dio and Ozzy live and I gotta say Ozzy was more entertaining. As for who was better in BS: I don't know.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Happy holidays everyone. Sad day for me. No Xenophobia Christmas card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad