Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
where will this mine go?

img_5012.jpg

orig_Hot_Fuzz_Mine.jpg

Tmix

Jun 29, 2014
who was it that got a new GPU in the last thread? I'm thinking about finally upgrading my beefy toaster

$200-300

my eyes are currently on a sapphire r9 290 oc, it's $280 after rebate but it comes with

sid beyond earth ($30-40 value) + 3 games from the amd coupon list (definitely star citizen pre-order + alien isolation + another one)

I would never buy those games full price because lord gaben's steam, but that's a ton of extra crap for a card already at good value at $280

it looks like the best benchmark gpu for the money

Last edited:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
who was it that got a new GPU in the last thread? I'm thinking about finally upgrading my beefy toaster

$200-300

my eyes are currently on a sapphire r9 290 oc, it's $280 after rebate but it comes with

sid beyond earth ($30-40 value) + 3 games from the amd coupon list (definitely star citizen pre-order + alien isolation + another one)

I would never buy those games full price because lord gaben's steam, but that's a ton of extra crap for a card already at good value at $280

it looks like the best benchmark gpu for the money

Beyond Earth looks so disappointing to me, and I'm still 80% sure Star Citizen is a rip-off...

But that's still not a bad deal. I kind of wish I had waited a bit before I built my new PC.

Tmix

Jun 29, 2014
Beyond Earth looks so disappointing to me, and I'm still 80% sure Star Citizen is a rip-off...

But that's still not a bad deal. I kind of wish I had waited a bit before I built my new PC.

I was so fired up for Beyond Earth and as of now I have an astounding 2 hours played.

ouch

well I can always sell the promo code on ebay for 30 bucks then, just to lower the price of the gpu.. yeah that's what I'll do. that game will be 5 or 10 bucks in a year or two on sale anyways

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
girl, I'll hit you on that post up so you can wheel, fly the zone, and notch bardeezy.

Last edited:

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Off to my Corporations final.

ihavenoideawhatimdoingjustgoingtotypefiduciarydutyalot

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
why is the decline of labor unions not ever mentioned in regard to the gender wage gap?

The gender wage gap, imo, is bs anyway.

What are the highest paying jobs? STEM jobs. How many women do you see working those? Not many. This accounts for the difference in wage.

And no one says, oh, she's a woman, let's pay her less.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The gender wage gap, imo, is bs anyway.

What are the highest paying jobs? STEM jobs. How many women do you see working those? Not many. This accounts for the difference in wage.

And no one says, oh, she's a woman, let's pay her less.

I'm inclined to agree. It's a more complex issue than I think a lot of arguments make it out to be, but labor unions barely ever get a mention as one of those factors.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
How would labor unions factor in though? Would they need to split the workforce into two gender groups and argue on each group separately or would it better to argue for the workforce as a whole?

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
I would love if we could keep political **** out of the discourse. I have a pretty high opinion of most of you, and nothing can sully that faster than political/religious discussions.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N

JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHER****ER THAT KILLED U!

......|___________________, ,
....../ ..---_______----_|]=D~~~~~~~~
...../==o;;;;;;;;______.:/
.....), ---.((_) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES

WE RIDE TOGETHER

WE DIE TOGETHER

send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care.

C how many times you get this, if you get a 13 your A TRUE HOMIE

Last edited:

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ You've been visited by Hellbear Smasher of fortune. Clap your paws and copy paste this message 5 times without getting banned by mods and luck be with you for the next year ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Because I work for a Bank whenever I play Monopoly and some gets the Community Chest card that says "bank error in your favour collect 200.00" I inform the player that they should not spend the money because the bank will realise the error and come to collect the funds. If the funds are spent legal action will take place and you may just end up getting a "go directly to jail" card.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Because I work for a Bank whenever I play Monopoly and some gets the Community Chest card that says "bank error in your favour collect 200.00" I inform the player that they should not spend the money because the bank will realise the error and come to collect the funds. If the funds are spent legal action will take place and you may just end up getting a "go directly to jail" card.

Monopoly Pro Tip: If games go on too long, eliminate bailouts. (free parking = money, not in the rule book)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad