OT 19/3: This is the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
I hope everyone has had a very merry Christmas!

I've just booked my tickets to the USA/Canada for next December, if the schedule lines up nicely I should get to see at least a few Lightning home games. Can't wait to be at the Forum (Amalie Arena..) for my first time!

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
So I finished my Seinfeld re-watch last week and am looking for something new. Any recommendations?

I was thinking about The Walking Dead or Marco Polo but I still need something light and short. Too bad Seinfeld is such a unique series...

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
So I finished my Seinfeld re-watch last week and am looking for something new. Any recommendations?

I was thinking about The Walking Dead or Marco Polo but I still need something light and short. Too bad Seinfeld is such a unique series...

Friends. 20 minute shows and 10 seasons.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

Marco Polo is alright. I'm on the 6th episode I think. It isn't... good, really, but it kinda something to watch to keep you interested. There's just something about it that doesn't capture my attention. The storylines are interesting, I just don't know. The acting maybe? It's not really bad, but it could be stronger I suppose.

Breaking Bad was great if you haven't watched that.

Twilight Zone ;)

House of Cards is amazing. But it might not hold your attention if you're not a PoliSci major. I haven't met one person who wasn't in PoliSci or Criminal Justice or something like that that likes the show.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Marco Polo is alright. I'm on the 6th episode I think. It isn't... good, really, but it kinda something to watch to keep you interested. There's just something about it that doesn't capture my attention. The storylines are interesting, I just don't know. The acting maybe? It's not really bad, but it could be stronger I suppose.

Breaking Bad was great if you haven't watched that.

Twilight Zone ;)

House of Cards is amazing. But it might not hold your attention if you're not a PoliSci major. I haven't met one person who wasn't in PoliSci or Criminal Justice or something like that that likes the show.

I've watched the first episode of MP yesterday. It was alright I guess. Let's see where it's going.

I've seen BB, as well as True Detective, The Wire and GoT. I guess the only "classic" I have yet to watch is The Sopranos.

Ah yeah, HoC has been recommended to me as well. I guess I'll give it a shot!

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I've watched the first episode of MP yesterday. It was alright I guess. Let's see where it's going.

I've seen BB, as well as True Detective, The Wire and GoT. I guess the only "classic" I have yet to watch is The Sopranos.

Ah yeah, HoC has been recommended to me as well. I guess I'll give it a shot!

That's the exact same thing I've been thinking after 6 epi's. It doesn't really get better, but it doesn't get worse either. It's good if you like watching something with a lot of boobs in it, and just enough violence to hold your attention. Actually, I think that might be the only reason I'm still watching :laugh: Kublai's fight was pretty badass though.

But yeah, HoC rocks.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation

Archer, The Walking Dead is good but the farm section drags on, if you don't mind anime Attack on Titan is amazing.

I gave up on Marco Polo last night. I want to say it was episode 5? The one with the Hashashashashashanananana?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Archer, The Walking Dead is good but the farm section drags on, if you don't mind anime Attack on Titan is amazing.

I gave up on Marco Polo last night. I want to say it was episode 5? The one with the Hashashashashashanananana?

Archer is gold. :laugh: But I wonder whether they will rename ISIS?

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

That's the one I watched too. Like I said, it doesn't really keep my attention. I usually just text or snapchat or something.

Tmix

Jun 29, 2014
fkin ****ing **** why do people celebrate getting older? ****ing hate getting older

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Happy New Year everyone!! Hope 2015 is the best year all of you have ever had! Love you all. Sweear I haven't been drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia