Post-Game Talk: This is the 24th time the Bruins trail in a series 3-1 - They are 0-23

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
They are done. Who ever thought that had a chance with Halak as a goaltender was desilusional.
Well, at least no need to worry with back to back games anymore

marchand 63

Aug 27, 2020
Protect the top line and McAvoy outside of that blow it up , nobody is untouchable and if Krug wants more than 6 mil he can go too , this was a completely heartless loss they had no drive what so ever . Disgusting

Reactions: Gordoff

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
This was the worst game I've ever watched on NBC - ever. They need to rotate a non biased crew in for the remainder of this series. Done with that horrendous display.

NBC, officials, or Bruins, I cannot decide what was the worst. All had terrible showings... although the Bruins were not as bad as is told here.

I wanted to get past Tampa but knew we couldn't win the Cup with Halak... let's get to a game 6 at least.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
No roster is going to be perfect, I think Cassidy has been given enough to work with to take on anyone in a series. Sweeney could have done more to add more secondary scoring, but I do think there's enough there to get the job done if they're used correctly. Cassidy has straight up shit himself with his decision making this series though.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
. I really get the feeling that the lemons Halak has let in have made then realize it's futile. You don't beat Tampa in a 7 game series with your backup. Super happy they pushed Tampa a bit but let's not kid ourselves. Without Rask in TOP form? Going to need something very special to even win another game.

Reactions: Lo97 and easton117

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
So unless we're counting on someone else taking out TB next year (hello, CBJ), then changes will have to be made. Otherwise, we'll be going home early again.

This team, currently constituted, can't beat TB 4 out of 7. They just can't.
I also will say Tampa has got calls as well. It was a five minute penalty was not called . Tell me why they review a penalty I didn’t think you could do that. Did the coach challenge it, I don’t get it

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
No, you do not have a chance.

-Mary Swanson

The whole team looks like they’ve had enough of the bubble. Can’t say I blame them.

Think the offseason for this team is going to be the most important one for them in the past 10 years.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
There is just something wrong running through the team. I hope we find out there's injuries
and good reasons for this kind of showing, not just what appears to be lack of overall effort.
They're small and can't score, along with some small D-men. One-line team that lives off their power play isn't going to win anything. At least last year we had a 3rd line playing like a 2nd line. But then once the 1st line couldn't score we were f*, er, screwed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad