This is one of the best Art Ross/Rocket Richard races in a long time

Hockey Crazy

Dec 30, 2008
Umm no. He hit a post, he setup Draisaitl to hit a post, he set up Draisaitl on cross ice pass that just missed the net, and he was attacking all night like usual. Puck just didn't go in for him tonight. It happens.
Your team is bad

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
McDavid - 103
Kucherov - 97
Malkin - 96
Giroux - 95
MacKinnon - 94

Ovechkin - 46
Laine - 43
Malkin - 42
Karlsson - 42
McDavid - 41
Staal - 40
Seguin - 40

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
The Art Ross Trophy is the new Clarence Campbell/Prince of Wales trophy. No one wants to touch it.

nightfighter

Aug 31, 2008
This has turned into a crawl to the finish line. Hoping for some big nights from everyone in the last couple of games to make it interesting.

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
So I have been reading all over how Ovie is injured and won't play. That doesn't seem to be a problem for a goalscorer like him. Scores from the pressbox .

Is this a trophy chase thing or do you guys think he is completely fine? Seems like something that can bite him in the ass if he under performs in the playoffs.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
So I have been reading all over how Ovie is injured and won't play. That doesn't seem to be a problem for a goalscorer like him. Scores from the pressbox .

Is this a trophy chase thing or do you guys think he is completely fine? Seems like something that can bite him in the ass if he under performs in the playoffs.

who knows. he played the whole penguins series injured and he didnt look too bad

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006

If he weren't fine, he would not have played to chase another Maurice Richard. He has plenty of those. He just doesn't have the most important trophy yet.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008

He can camp in his office while his team feeds him and let him sling it.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Welp I don't think Malkin's gonna get five, and Karlsson probably won't get four in game 82, so it's down to Laine and Ovechkin for the Rocket.

Laine has the Flames, Ovechkin has the Devils (if either of them play).

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
Be cool to see him hit 110 but because it is the Sedins last game I think the Nucks will play hard to get them that win.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
1NqPOrt.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad