This is one of the best Art Ross/Rocket Richard races in a long time

Dec 3, 2005
Vancouver BC
Are you telling me Marchand isn't getting 21 points tomorrow?

Not at all, I firmly believe Marchand will get at least 21 points tomorrow and win the Art Ross. Quantum mechanics and the many worlds interpretation/multiverses comfortably allows for this possibility.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
McDavid really heated up in the latter part of the season. He's been nothing short of spectacular for a while now. Sucks ass that they didn't make it to PO's.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
McDavid really heated up in the latter part of the season. He's been nothing short of spectacular for a while now. Sucks ass that they didn't make it to PO's.

And next season he'll have Nuge on his wing for the entire season barring injuries. No one else is going to come close.

Last edited:
Reactions: snipes

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
drain, nuge and mcdavid look great. they need help though. you can put drai on the second line but their wing depth is poor. hopefully it'd addressed this summer

What chips do they have though? RNH and Nurse that's it and they don't have the cap space to bring in a high profile guy. We will see I guess.

Highmarker

Oct 31, 2011
nuge on the wing is one of those genius things that seemed so obvious in hindsight
I think lot's of oil fans knew he'd be good on Connors wing but the Oilers needed him at center. Now that Draisaitl has shown he can carry his own line it's just finally become feasible to play him with McD.

Chain Attack

Aug 15, 2006
The King still the King.
I'm wondering how many days Ovi was not on the top of the goal scoring race this season. Must be a little number

Ovechkin has led the nhl in goals for 143 days. (96 consecutive)

October 5th to October 24th (relinquished lead to Kucherov)
November 25th to December 23rd (relinquished lead to Kucherov)
January 2nd to Present

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad