GDT: This game is for John Davidson|CBJ vs Rangers|4-5-19|7:00 pm

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I am thankful for JD and Jarmo. They got lemons & made lemonade. Had we not gotten into the playoffs it certainly would have been a XXXX show. Some will say it still is, but in a purely positive light, "you can't win if you don't get in" so as Robert said.. we should all meditate on getting January Sergei or Bob of two weeks ago. If he stands on his head.. we have a chance LetsGOJackets!!!!

Reactions: Robert

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Oh come now. The HFBoards Temperance Movement board members have gotten ****ing drunk with me internetly over the past 10+ years. I will take no **** from the No Fun Havers :pumpkin::pumpkin:
Fun does not require alcohol! Just hockey. :nod:
This message brought to you by the HFBoards Temperance Movement

It's okay. I forgive you. :D

* * *​
You do know Temperance started in Columbus Ohio right?? Look it up... Around 1920....

I ended it.... hahahaha
Westerville, technically. I think we've got an old temperance movement flyer somewhere in our family records. I sometimes consider getting it out just so I can post lyrics from the campaigning songs that were sung door-to-door. ("Make Ohio Dry!")

Reactions: Bobcat110

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Bobrovsky. Try for 7th spot as long as hope is alive

Meh, I say run with Korp. If you can't beat the Sens with your backup goalie, you really don't deserve the 7th seed. Bob has played a TON the last couple of months, give him the night off.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I’m f***ing Rocky
69C0F952-6E51-4C86-BD41-979A5BC9B0CE.png

Reactions: Viqsi

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things

* * *​

Westerville, technically. I think we've got an old temperance movement flyer somewhere in our family records. I sometimes consider getting it out just so I can post lyrics from the campaigning songs that were sung door-to-door. ("Make Ohio Dry!")
I’M IN f***ING NORTH CAROLINA BITCHES!!!

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY

* * *​

Yep.... Westervull …. I'd love to buy you a sarsaparilla... I'll have a Pappy... hahaha

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I will handle a Sunday game. Take Monday to drive back. This could work.

I Googled Tampa Bay Lightning playoff schedule. There's a vividseats listing that shows dates on the 10th and 12th in Tampa, but only on the search results page. Once you click the link both dates are TBD. My guess is those dates are what it will be but the dates can't be announced until SUnday when the NHL does it all official-like.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Westerville, technically. I think we've got an old temperance movement flyer somewhere in our family records. I sometimes consider getting it out just so I can post lyrics from the campaigning songs that were sung door-to-door. ("Make Ohio Dry!")​

Evidently, Westerville still is f***ed up. A buddy of mine owned a house near Otterbein college. He used it as housing for his daughter and rental roommates. He says he was contacted by the city because there is a law still in place that no more than 4 non-related women can live in same house as it would be considered a potential brothel.​

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Meh, I say run with Korp. If you can't beat the Sens with your backup goalie, you really don't deserve the 7th seed. Bob has played a TON the last couple of months, give him the night off.
My thought too..... that said, experts say go into the playoffs running...…

How about Kincaid starting tomorrow???

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I Googled Tampa Bay Lightning playoff schedule. There's a vividseats listing that shows dates on the 10th and 12th in Tampa, but only on the search results page. Once you click the link both dates are TBD. My guess is those dates are what it will be but the dates can't be announced until SUnday when the NHL does it all official-like.
Freaking official like. That really grinds my gears.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY

Evidently, Westerville still is ****ed up. A buddy of mine owned a house near Otterbein college. He used it as housing for his daughter and rental roommates. He says he was contacted by the city because there is a law still in place that no more than 4 non-related women can live in same house as it would be considered a potential brothel.​
Jusus….. C-Bus needs to wake up...

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio

* * *​

That's why the annual bike tour starting there is called the Westerville Dry Run

Reactions: Viqsi

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

Evidently, Westerville still is ****ed up. A buddy of mine owned a house near Otterbein college. He used it as housing for his daughter and rental roommates. He says he was contacted by the city because there is a law still in place that no more than 4 non-related women can live in same house as it would be considered a potential brothel.​
The last Westerville anti-alcohol law didn't get repealed until, like, a year or three ago, so I'm not all that shocked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad