GDT: This game is for John Davidson|CBJ vs Rangers|4-5-19|7:00 pm

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
JD up in the owners box at Madison Square

JD: Look James at what I did for this Blue Jacket team, not to mention St Louis.

James Dolan: You don't smoke cigars do you? It's going to be impossible to get that Sather stench out of here.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
If the CBJ play like they did on Tuesday, it's going to be a nail biter. Hopefully they get back to their game of strong forecheck and limit the amount of odd-man rushes to something less than the 30 or 40 they gave up the other night.

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
It would be nice, but I think there is very little chance that CBJ win this game going away. I've watched a lot of the Rangers this year and there is no quit in this team. Will take a full 60 mins, and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this game go to OT or SO.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
It would be nice, but I think there is very little chance that CBJ win this game going away. I've watched a lot of the Rangers this year and there is no quit in this team. Will take a full 60 mins, and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this game go to OT or SO.
For this board’s sanity I hope you are wrong. If we can clinch it tonight then the cliff won’t seem so steep for the Ottawa game. Team needs to pony up and get it done. Look forward to seeing how Tex is used this game

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
For this board’s sanity I hope you are wrong. If we can clinch it tonight then the cliff won’t seem so steep for the Ottawa game. Team needs to pony up and get it done. Look forward to seeing how Tex is used this game
I hope so, too. I am also looking forward to Texier being on the ice.

Rangers are really not good at all defensively. We need to jump on them early, but not panic if we get down a goal or two like we did on Tues night.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio

Classic Trap Game. Playoff Bob can’t handle the pressure. The CBJ choke. JD and Panarin get vip tours of home locker room.

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Classic Trap Game. Playoff Bob can’t handle the pressure. The CBJ choke. JD and Panarin get vip tours of home locker room.
Possibly, but I am cautiously optimistic we get it done tonight. We were in the same venue at the end of last year fighting for a playoff spot and came out with a gutsy win.

I think last night's MTL loss gave the players a big boost and they will come out with a nice push. Also, don't forget only 2 teams in the entire NHL (TBL/WSH) have more road wins that the CBJ.

If we win tonight, Sat will be interesting. Both us and Carolina play at the same time, so there is no opportunity to cheat our lineup either way. But I would be shocked if Carolina lost to PHL.

jaxfan45385

Oct 29, 2007
As a Rangers fan who’s a big fan of him, can’t wait to see him tonight. I’ve been keeping a tab on him and he’s been progressing well, should be a top 6er imo

Don't step away to grab a cold one or anything during the first or second period, you might miss him. Torts will not play him more than 5 minutes, 0 in the third, unless we are up by 4 or 5.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad