LeBrun: Thinks the Habs May Be In the Offer-Sheet Game.

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
I would be very surprised unless all hell is breaking loose with many offer sheets from many teams.

PhillyFaninMTL

Mar 30, 2016
Montreal
Did he literally say "along with a few others" or did he mention other teams specifically and you made the thread about only the Habs?

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Once Armia and Lehky are signed for roughly 5 million for both we will have roughly 3.5 mill remaining.

Add to that a possible backup at 1.5 mill and you are left with 2 million.

What in blazes can we do with 2 mill as an offer sheet?

Lebrun smoking again that legal spliff!

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
domi_marner.jpg

Make it happen. Friendships win championships.

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Bergevin is riding his purple horse and is coming to burn down your villages of RFAs.

Seriously though, we'll take Labanc at the sweet spot AAV the Sharks can't match.
Not sure if the Sharks match at $4,227,437 but if it's over that amount, I am sure they would love the Habs 1st and 3rd next year. I am guessing the Sharks match anything $3.5M or under, but maybe they would rather take the Habs 2nd rounder and then use that money to re-sign Pavelski.

Reactions: Roadhouse

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Did he literally say "along with a few others" or did he mention other teams specifically and you made the thread about only the Habs?

I'm not the one who wrote the tweet. LeBrun may have mentioned other teams in his Overdrive segment or maybe he just said "other teams." But the guy who Tweeted this info only mentioned the Habs. So I went with that.

Reactions: PhillyFaninMTL

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Once Armia and Lehky are signed for roughly 5 million for both we will have roughly 3.5 mill remaining.

Add to that a possible backup at 1.5 mill and you are left with 2 million.

What in blazes can we do with 2 mill as an offer sheet?

Lebrun smoking again that legal spliff!

You might want to learn how to count. The current Habs roster on capfriendly is at 24 skaters. Once Peca, Alzner and Weise are sent down the cap space bumps up to almost 15M. After Lehkonen, Armia and the UFA goalie, Habs should have around 8M to spend, and that is if no trade is done.

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
I was listening to this on the radio and it wasn’t like he is speculating it more just throwing random ideas out there with the overdrive boys. he lists a ton of other teams to in the same manner. No smoke imo

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
Bergevin is riding his purple horse and is coming to burn down your villages of RFAs.

Seriously though, we'll take Labanc at the sweet spot AAV the Sharks can't match.
He just needs to add an L to his last name and he'll fit right in. Voila!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad