Dreger: Things heating up with jack eichel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo

Blackhawks news
Dreger - As much as the #Blackhawks like Jack Eichel and enjoy the idea of adding him to their lineup. they're more interested in a Seth Jones or a Dougie Hamilton. #Sabres

Ranger news
Dreger on Jack Eichel - I'm not surprised by the #NYR kicking tires on Jack Eichel. At the end of the day, if the Rangers are presenting the best trade package for an Eichel deal, the #Sabres have to consider it.

Reactions: CanuckCity

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004

Blackhawks news
Dreger - As much as the #Blackhawks like Jack Eichel and enjoy the idea of adding him to their lineup. they're more interested in a Seth Jones or a Dougie Hamilton. #Sabres

Ranger news
Dreger on Jack Eichel - I'm not surprised by the #NYR kicking tires on Jack Eichel. At the end of the day, if the Rangers are presenting the best trade package for an Eichel deal, the #Sabres have to consider it.

sounds like a lot of speculating on speculation, typical Dreger...

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That's right, Anaheim. Clear the way for the Sharks to do their thing with trading for potentially badly injured elite talent that make a lot of money but may not live up to lofty expectations. The Eichel rumor timeline has been pretty interesting to see unfold. Lots of talk about New York and Los Angeles and then they fall off. Now Anaheim, Minnesota, and Chicago have been discussed where Anaheim's interest seems to be waning. Minnesota and Chicago don't seem to have both criteria available but have interesting pieces that make sense. San Jose is not being discussed at all yet everyone knows on one level or another that DW is kicking tires. I'm sure Vegas will dip their toes in this. Columbus already bowed out. Vancouver makes some sense as well but would they pay that sort of price? Doesn't sound like it given a lack of discussion around their interest.

Hope to see a relatively quick conclusion to this after the Finals are over. Eichel going anywhere is going to be a big deal to talk about.

Reactions: DeepBlueSea408
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad