Oakville

Attachments

• 10264931_10152323666003830_1440626740_n.jpg
    10264931_10152323666003830_1440626740_n.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 14

Tim Wallach

Oct 9, 2007
Kitchener, Ontario
Boston has the most pathetic fans in the league. They never have any valid arguments other than obnoxious dismissals of teams and players they feel threatened by.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
You guys should have known better. This is exactly what they want. They get some free publicity. They are just catering to their fans.

This isn't the first time... and we all know its far from the last time.

You would think the fans (people in general) would be a bit smarter than that and not fall for this kind of crap but in Boston the people buy it and trully believe it. That's what is mostly worrisome

1UP

Oct 2, 2007
Québec
You guys should have known better. This is exactly what they want. They get some free publicity. They are just catering to their fans.

This isn't the first time... and we all know its far from the last time.

Correct, but the thread needed to be made just for the sheer entertainment factor it provided. :laugh:

I like the Bruins media. It reminds me of Jerry "The King" Lawler doing hilarious heel commentary.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Correct, but the thread needed to be made just for the sheer entertainment factor it provided. :laugh:

I like the Bruins media. It reminds me of Jerry "The King" Lawler doing hilarious heel commentary.

100% agreed. If you take it as entertainment, this is great.
I don't get why anyone is taking this guy seriously. He's a fan... he's not an analyst or working for TSN or CBC. He's a radio host catering to Bruins fans.

Great comparison with Lawler btw.

FinnHab

May 24, 2006
overseas...
I think there's something really wrong with those people up there. Like, there's something in that culture

******** what a Pejorative Slur human being. Is there any sane Bruins fan alive? :help:

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing
I understand that his job is to entertain his listeners, who are from Boston, I am just amazed that people there listen to the same mantra for years and years. Rivalries create sales, but they take the "us versus them" stuff to extremist levels.

skipp18

Oct 18, 2006
Montreal
There's something really wrong with the Boston (Bruins) media. They are already getting their excuses ready in case they lose to the Habs.

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
There needs to be some snappy phrase to encapsulate the whining culture around the Bruins and their fans. They have their "Montreal typical" garbage that their fans, and fans of other teams, use to describe this (false) notion that the Habs get biased officiating. There needs to be something like that to describe their whining culture.

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
100% agreed. If you take it as entertainment, this is great.
I don't get why anyone is taking this guy seriously. He's a fan... he's not an analyst or working for TSN or CBC. He's a radio host catering to Bruins fans.

Great comparison with Lawler btw.

I don't think a lot of people (here anyway) are taking him seriously; he's hilariously transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad