'There's something really wrong' with Canadiens' fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
He's just spoon feeding the masses, no way anyone can be this narrowminded and idiotic. I could only get through about 35 seconds of it, and I don't know how even Bruins fans can listen to that slop

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Guys don't know hockey but they have big mouths. Boston typical.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
These guys know Boston will be facing the Habs in round 2 and are already making excuses in advance

It still puzzles me how they can constnatly complain about other teams diving when they have the players they do. Hell I saw a video the other day of this exact same player complaining about Marchand diving, holding the wrong knee but then again he did say "stop actingli ke a Montreal Canadiens"

If you think about it, his entire childhood was probably filled will horror and depression at the hands of the Habs.

Habs4thewin

Jul 4, 2007
We should send a Memo to Boston telling their clueless fans that

A. Alexandre Despaties is retired
B. He never played for the Habs

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
They're only halfway through their first round matchup and they're already making excuses for why they are going to lose in the second round.

Feel good to be relevant :yo:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
They're only halfway through their first round matchup and they're already making excuses for why they are going to lose in the second round.

Feel good to be relevant :yo:

It's hilarious that they're so confident of beating Detroit, yet so afraid that Montreal will win round 2. :laugh:

Never to early for excuses.

Oct 22, 2012
haha all types of people in this world

Insert boston diving gifs here. There's oblivious fans everywhere, here and there, this isn't thread worthy, we're giving him the attention he craves. I'd worry about Detroit first.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
The sheer ignorance... wow. I'm astounded. How these two have jobs is beyond me. I found it pretty funny by the end though.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I actually really hope we do dive and get Boston to take penalities and then lose their minds on the ice and get more penalties. It's called gamesmanship and Bruins have been doing it to other teams for years. Unfortunately for them, we're better at it than they are and it drives them crazy which gives us the advantage.

In an emotional playoff series I hope that turns out to be the difference and the Bruins take undisciplined penalties as the Habs drive them and their Pejorative Slured fanbase and announcers crazy! :yo:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
The hatred between the two fan bases is a bit too much for me sometimes.

It's an odd relationship because I feel like in Boston the media brews up this hate and goes on and about how you're supposed to hate Boston. And the Montreal media doesn't help with the constant laughing at Boston and calling them goons and thugs, a perpetual cycle of garbage and hate.

It is what it is, but at the end of the day the games on the ice are nearly always the most intense and unpredictable (recently).

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Who the **** is this *****?

"21 thousand people not watching the game, they don't care about the puck going over the line. They just watch the refs"

"This lindback Can't Play. He Cannot Play. KP!"

Since when is cannot spelt with a K? This guys a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad