"There's different pitches of yelling," said Iginla...

a non*

Anyone else think that Crosby has some sort of hand injury? He had trouble handling the puck all game and even just before the goal along the board he fumbled it more than I would expect.

The ice was **** in the tournament, but Crosby also looked less than 100 %. Let's see if something comes out.

gojacketsgo61

Fire the Refs!
Apr 27, 2009
Wow that has become my favourite moment of the olympics. Yelling that loud over a extremely loud crowd and scoring the record breaking, gold medal winning goal.

(record breaking because canada got 14 golds)

JalapenoPeppa*

i thought that's what he said

could definitely hear it

just ****ing fantastic really

g35

Apr 28, 2006
Did anyone notice how big of a cheer Iggy got from the crowd in Vancouver when he got his medal? Only behind Luongo and Crosby. Maybe Miller/Kesler.

By the way, does anyone know where I can find the highlights? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

ctvolympics.ca/video

Works better in IE than Firefox.

BlackAces*

Ha! Man, he definitely got Iginla's attention. That audio is wicked, didn't notice it before.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Here's special moment after medal ceremony between Iggy & The Kid.
I think they were discussing the goal.

bigtime, u can see it on their faces and reactions that iggy was sayin something like "i heard you bro, loud and clear i heard ya"

as everyone else has also said, on a bunch of replays you can hear crosby yelling IGGY so loud, over all the noise and crowd noise, it gives me freakin goosebumps now everytime i hear him yell it, to know what it signified

if iggy doesnt hear that yell, he might of NEVEr got that pass off with as much urgency or hell even at ALL

thats an ever lasting moment for me, bigtime

Wham City

Oct 27, 2006
Whistler
You could check the CTV website, it doesn't work for me, I can't get silverlight to work.

Looking for a torrent of the game+ the postgame.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad