St. Louis
WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

25dc1471040d8b960b0700bcc418c39f.jpg

Reactions: Bendak

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
LOL comments crack me up, the only real question I have is will Armstrong make a move before Christmas or after?
Nope. We are stuck here until the TDL where they'll try to move some UFA contracts because "we'll have a new coaching staff next year who will evaluate our core over the summer".

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Outside of Fabbri, who's injury history has dampened expectations, when was the last time the Blues had a young forward come in and catch fire? It seems to me that it has been a long time, although a 3 goal fog is starting to come to shore.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Kyrou is so disappointing. His hands are made of stone.

Him and Thomas seem a bit outmatched in this one. Having trouble keeping up with the pace, though they certainly aren't the only ones. We're back to those Blues teams where the 4th line is the only line that seems to be playing well.

I will say that while the Canucks offense is clearly pretty dangerous, their defense is doing a pretty good job of shutting down everything in their zone. Our forwards are being totally outplayed.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
One of these players will throw their jersey on the locker room floor after this game, summoning the ghost of Barclay Plager who will firmly explain what it means to where that blue note across your chest.. Then we'll lose to Florida 6-1 on Tuesday.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
They're absolutely not though. Your seeing a guy grip his stick way too hard because there's zero leeway in their play. 1 mistake and they are benched. Given the current state of the team, that's not how these kids should be used

Agreed every single one of our skill guys look neutered out there. Nobody plays with any damn confidence because they are so on edge that if they make a mistake they're benched or skipped for a shift. Putting him on a line with ROR and Sanford is one of the dumbest things I've seen. You put a guy with that ability and speed on a slow down cycle line. Tell me how that is going to work out positively for anybody involved...

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
If I am Army I am calling in all the members of the "leadership group" after this game and letting them he is making them available for trades. Maybe a threat of uprooting their lives will spark something. I don't know what else to do anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad