Half-Assed GDT: Theres a game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Here comes The Chad
Purely coincidental that it is Chet, but still, it is what I thought of.

giphy.gif

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Getting thumped by Vancouver, and a continuing inability to string any results together, should make our situation clear to Armstrong. Got to strating building for next season now.

Reactions: Bendak

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I would like to formally invite Jack Hughes to billet in my home next season- He’ll have his own room, excellent food, and my 11 year old son to play Fortnite with everyday. I will provide him with an excellent history lesson on the Blues suckage throughout the years while helping him become a great leader and a true role model and responsible young man.

It's a nice thought, but the Blues always lose to the Kings and Hawks when it counts. I bet they'll outsuck us this year and ruin our hopes yet again.

This team looks awful though, so I wouldn't count us out.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
How can you NOT be prepared for this game????

I watched the Canucks pound the Preds a day ago. Did the Blues not know that the Canucks were coming in confident?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I was losing the tank hope after the Jets game, but after watching this, my hope is back
Hahaha how can you get sucked into thinking this shit team will ever rebound.

They pound Laine into the ice and spend no time making Boeser and Pettersons life hell.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
We’re down 3-0 and all we can do is chip it out of the zone. Absolutely no plan on the breakout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->