Thee GM's 2 Year GM Game v1.0 Signup and Discussion (Trading Re-Opens Monday @3:00)

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Congrats to Produce on winning the cup. It was a hard fought battle. Look forward to the upcoming season! :handclap:

Thank you, sir! Congrats on winning a very tough Western Conference, and on a great season.

:bruins

Everything is status quo for the Bruins after our most recent Stanley Cup victory. We hope to keep at least one of Jarome Iginla or Ryan Callahan who are set to test free agency. We will, however, listen to offers on their UFA rights.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
:coyotes

Phoenix looking to make some moves before draft, making a push this year so looking for players in prime... Still have my 1st rounder as well.

Who is GM will send picks in later if 1st rounder not moved.

Is draft based on season rankings. Or playoffs??

Last edited:

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Hopefully you're right because I ****ing love my team, but yeah who's even comish?

compassionate-shark-friend-meme-generator-stand-back-i-got-this-be2450.jpg

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
NHL Entry Draft 1st Round
Buffalo: Aaron Ekblad
Detroit: Sam Reinhart
Philadelphia: Sam Bennett
Edmonton: Michael Dal Colle
Calgary: Leon Draisaitl
Carolina: Nick Ritchie
Ottawa: Haydn Fleury
Washington: Brendan Perlini
Nashville: Kasperi Kapanen
Dallas: Jake Virtanen
Winnipeg: William Nylander
New Jersey: Jared McCann
Calgary: Ivan Barbashev
NY Rangers: David Pastrnak
Minnesota: Nikolaj Ehlers
Vancouver: Sonny Milano
Phoenix: Roland McKeown
Calgary: Julius Honka
Anaheim: Alex Tuch
Carolina: Dylan Larkin
Colorado: Nikita Scherbak
Tampa Bay:Nikolay Goldobin
Washington: Jakub Vrana
Detroit: Kevin Fiala
Los Angeles: Nick Schmaltz
NY Islanders: Anthony DeAngelo
New Jersey: Adrian Kempe
Winnipeg: Conner Bleackley
San Jose: Josh Ho-Sang
Detroit: Robert Fabbri

Semoner403

Feb 20, 2006
calgary
This is a bit of a cluster **** right now ha. So the draft is over and were in season 2 now.....

....... So uhhh send me offers, everyone on the board, Calgary is going to try to contend and stay young.

Let's get this shot rolling again brahs!! First season went smooth

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:habs will take offers on the UFA rights to Gionta, Alfredsson, and Markov.

RFA rights to Subban could be available, but be prepared to pay A LOT, after all, he is one of the best defensemen in the league.

Aug 11, 2012
I will be the new comissioner since three gm quitted

Is that ok

No, I will hand over the reigns to RK temporarily until he finds someone or if he wants to do it. He is a co-commish and more experienced. I once again apologize for my inactivity, a family member of mine suffered a fairly serious injury recently and I've had to help him out.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
No, I will hand over the reigns to RK temporarily until he finds someone or if he wants to do it. He is a co-commish and more experienced. I once again apologize for my inactivity, a family member of mine suffered a fairly serious injury recently and I've had to help him out.

Don't worry about GM games, Your Family is far more important.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Hope everything is okay Thee, do what pig said. Though my dog has recently chewed up my laptop charger so I will not be able to be comish.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Let's just call it a game. There aren't many GMs who are active, we have several unmanned teams, there is no schedule or structure set for free agency nor are there agents to send offers too. 2 years was ambitious for a game with very few GMs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad