Thee GM's 2 Year GM Game v1.0 Signup and Discussion (Trading Re-Opens Monday @3:00)

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
I agree, Thanks everyone has been fun. If it does come back I will not bail and will resume but seems to have died off.

Semoner403

Feb 20, 2006
calgary
If were done good game guys. Was a lot of fun and I'll definatly be in the next one

Thanks for your hard work Thee, hope everything turns out ok with your family. You did an awesome job man.

If it starts up again someone pm me and I'll jump right back in, if not, it's been a slice. See you in the next one

Peace out homes'

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Do you guys mind if I Commish the next one? I have a fairly interesting never done before idea, a few of you already know it. Or is anyone else already doing the next one?

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
:panthers

To congratulate my Panthers squad on making the 1st round of the playoffs last season, and as GM, it is my pleasure to take the team on a two week vacation under the sea.

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
If were done good game guys. Was a lot of fun and I'll definatly be in the next one

Thanks for your hard work Thee, hope everything turns out ok with your family. You did an awesome job man.

If it starts up again someone pm me and I'll jump right back in, if not, it's been a slice. See you in the next one

Peace out homes'

This, thanks a lot Thee and hope everything will be ok for your family.

Sorry fif I wasn't as active as possible, will try to be more next time.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I am in.

care to share your idea? I am intrigued

Every player you get is 100% randomized, I'll put EVERY player in the NHL as well as notable prospects into a generator (Probably separate.) And then generate them one at a time. Just as much chance at getting Crosby as you do Gomez.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Every player you get is 100% randomized, I'll put EVERY player in the NHL as well as notable prospects into a generator (Probably separate.) And then generate them one at a time. Just as much chance at getting Crosby as you do Gomez.

This shall be interesting in deed.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
It's a new idea. But it needs to executed flawlessly in order to work. IE: the GMs hired can't get away with not posting a roster until playoffs as we won't really know which players are where. Roster updating and management will be huge and if anyone who signs up is not on board, it really messes things up.

Jul 10, 2010
:sharks are happy with our conferance finals appearance, we didnt have much chance against STL

Ill try my best to appear in the next one, but cant promise anything. Im right in midterm season.

Best wishes to your family Thee

trick9

Jun 2, 2013

It's a new idea. But it needs to executed flawlessly in order to work. IE: the GMs hired can't get away with not posting a roster until playoffs as we won't really know which players are where. Roster updating and management will be huge and if anyone who signs up is not on board, it really messes things up.

It's a good idea that will never work... because of the reasons Produce just stated.

Last few games even before that have been on life support since the first day has passed and this one was even worse. Not blaming Thee for obvious reasons (family being far more important) but still this is not the right time to make that kind of game that requires flawless execution.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I wouldn't mind a GM game where teams are randomly assigned. That would make things interesting as some GM's might get teams that they have never ran before or wouldn't normally choose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad