Thee GM's 2 Year GM Game v1.0 Signup and Discussion (Trading Re-Opens Monday @3:00)

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
I would also like to add let each gm choose the name of his team and ahl team.

We so that in a different league and is always fun to see what GM's come up with

Just a suggestion

donut

Sep 5, 2012
It's a new idea. But it needs to executed flawlessly in order to work. IE: the GMs hired can't get away with not posting a roster until playoffs as we won't really know which players are where. Roster updating and management will be huge and if anyone who signs up is not on board, it really messes things up.

If this is enforced and has consequences, then I'm in.

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
Also a random draw draft for 40rounds wouldn't be a bad idea as well. It would be easier to

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Can I name my team the Boulder Lettuce?

SproutsWebsiteBoulder304Postcard.png

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
I was talking about whole teams. I hope that's what everyone else was talking about too. :laugh:

Rather we do a draft of 30-40rounds draft order put thr teams into a randomization on the internet but after People sigh up which already is happening

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Actually.. thats an interesting idea.. Using older rosters (Example 2011 rosters) :laugh: I'd still like to know if you guys want Random TEAMS or 100% Random PLAYERS also if im Commishing.. :laugh:

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
Actually.. thats an interesting idea.. Using older rosters (Example 2011 rosters) :laugh: I'd still like to know if you guys want aswellRandom TEAMS or 100% Random PLAYERS also if im Commishing.. :laugh:

Random players for me

But but let get 20ish gm and make a mock draft of 30 rounds

Put teams in a ransomzation and let's draft might take a month or so and wait till the draft. For trades

U can be commish, will it a fatasy league? If yes can we use pickup hockey to Keep track of it

Dont what others think but wa gph team should have an agm

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
If it's a fantasy league that will be used in real life, then it probably reach the end. I am in one right now and it died pretty much when the season got under way. I say we just do a GM game with random teams and still use the current rosters.

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I don't understand what you mean to be honest Cucumber.. my idea is:

-We put every active roster player in a randomizer and we draft say 25 random Players (Make a separate list for Forwards, D-man and Goalies) And we do the same exact thing with Prospects (Notable ones not say 4.0 rated ones)
- I randomize them one team at a time
- You are assigned a team once again 100% random (The teams will be NHL teams no fake teams that just over complicates things)
- We continue from there like a normal gm game, you can Rebuild, Compete, ECT.

I don't know what you mean by fantasy league lol it will be a GM Game just like this one was.

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I'll Co-commish, I'll even run the Randomize/draft thing if you want, but tbh i'd prefer if someone else was the official "Commish"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->