MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I'm going to go with the following:

Blues in 6 over DAL (WLWLWW)
Avalanche in 6 over SJ (LWWWLW)
Blue Jackets in 7 over Boston (LWLWWLW)

If Washington wins tonight, Capitals in 7 over NYI (WLLWWLW)
If Carolina wins tonight, Islanders in 6 over CAR (LWWLWW)
(both subject to change if there is a major injury in Game 7)

@TheDizee I'm willing to put these selections on the line in a username wager with you. Finish your predictions for Round 2 and accept this offer by the time the puck drops in Boston tomorrow night and the one with the best record gets to pick the username that the other has to change theirs to until the end of the playoffs. As a tie breaker, we can use the closest to getting the number of games right but only in the series that we predicted the winner correctly. If you say 7 and it goes 6, it counts as 1. If you say 6 and it goes 7, it still counts as 1. Low score wins the tie breaker.

If I win, you have to change your username to "AlwaysWrong" until the end of the SCF. If you win, I have to change mine to "DizeeRox" or any alternative that is acceptable by HF username standards and criteria. Just nothing that might insult my Drunk Monkey.

You in?

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
No because I will not be picking COL-SJ winner out of protest

Boycotting Ref Jose games until they lose.

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
upload_2019-4-24_18-47-22.jpeg

Dinner tonight. Mmmm. Delicious. A little salty, though.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
BLUES-STARS GAME PREDICTIONS:

G1: STARS
G2: BLUES
G3: STARS
G4: STARS
G5: BLUES
G6: BLUES
G7: BLUES

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
A true prediction savant has emerged. Can we change the name of the thread to Mk80 prophecy thread, as he has actual predictive talent?

A few from last night:

My prediction for tonight: Fabbri scores.

Since my bold prediction has come true already. I predict Tarasenko next!

not to brag....

BUT I'M 2/2 TONIGHT FOLKS!

Tarasenko scores again next! I don't know, I am thinking he is going to blow by Heiskanen on the outside, than cut in for a power move to score within the first 5 minutes of the third.

I don't think we'll score again. Benn gets a controversial goal in the final minutes and we wrap it up 3-2.

I mean, that's an amazing prediction streak right there, far better than anything Dizee has done. So I went through Mk's post history and look at these doozies.

Round 1 Predictions:
Dallas in 6
Blues in 6
Col in 5
Sharks in 7
Columbus in 6
Boston in 7
Car in 7
NYI in 5

He missed the games played on the sweeps, but nailed the rest. Then there was this from 2013

Craig Berube was named Flyers head coach. I don't think he will last long in Philly, but he will make a really good coach for the Blues one day.

I mean, need I say more than Wow, just wow!!!!! Way to go. All hail @mk80, the True Prediction King

giphy.gif

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
A true prediction savant has emerged. Can we change the name of the thread to Mk80 prophecy thread, as he has actual predictive talent?

A few from last night:

I mean, that's an amazing prediction streak right there, far better than anything Dizee has done. So I went through Mk's post history and look at these doozies.

He missed the games played on the sweeps, but nailed the rest. Then there was this from 2013

I mean, need I say more than Wow, just wow!!!!! Way to go. All hail @mk80, the True Prediction King

giphy.gif

I'm predicting our next game will be tomorrow at 2pm against Dallas!

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island

A few from last night:

giphy.gif
@mk80

death-end_of_the_world-doomsdays-prophets-prophecies-street_prophets-bwhn376_low.jpg

Reactions: mk80

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
all that matters is the end result

i think blues can win both these road games if they bring their a game and keep minimizing benn.

Reactions: Ranksu

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I’m just pointing out that I have been always right. You have been always wrong.

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
BLUES-STARS GAME PREDICTIONS:

G1: STARS
G2: BLUES
G3: STARS
G4: STARS

G5: BLUES
G6: BLUES
G7: BLUES

all that matters is the end result

i think blues can win both these road games if they bring their a game and keep minimizing benn.
I just noticed how deftly you inserted yourself again into both sides of this series. Pick Stars to win games 3 and 4, then say the Blues can win both road games, so that no matter the outcome you’ll claim to be right.

Meanwhile, I’m up to 6-0, one period away from going 7-0 in this round. You could learn a lot from me.

Reactions: DoubleK81

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad