OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I think it's alright to change your predictions as long as it's before the series begins. Things can change between a prediction a week ago and now.

Oh, and my prediction is Blues in 6, because apparently this is the only thread where it is valid.
Agreed, as long as you don’t cite your earlier prediction as being right

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
I think it's alright to change your predictions as long as it's before the series begins. Things can change between a prediction a week ago and now.

Oh, and my prediction is Blues in 6, because apparently this is the only thread where it is valid.
Its one thing if you're unsure in the first place, but he has stated multiple times in a very sure manor that Dallas would be his pick.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Its one thing if you're unsure in the first place, but he has stated multiple times in a very sure manor that Dallas would be his pick.
saw a stat that perhaps made me change my mind. get over it.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
STL/WPG - STL in 6 (Yep)
DAL/NSH -DAL in 6 (Yep)
VGK-SJ - VGK in 7
COL-CGY - CGY in 7 (Nope)

TB-CLB - TB in 4 (Nope)
BOS-TOR - BOS in 5
NYI-PIT - PIT in 5 (Nope)
WSH-CAR - CAR in 7

So far, of the five series that are settled, these predictions are 2-3 (40%). As of right now, my drunk monkey reliability of 50% is still better than this.

Yeah Drunk Monkey!

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
So far, of the five series that are settled, these predictions are 2-3 (40%). As of right now, my drunk monkey reliability of 50% is still better than this.

Yeah Drunk Monkey!
you never made any predictions b/c you were scared. same goes for the other hater in this thread who I asked to make picks but he refused and resorted to more whining instead.

what you need to realize is that I am the best at predicting anything blues related. it doesnt matter what it is, I am simply the best at it. call it a natural talent or a gift from god, does not matter, all that matters is that im the best at it.

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
you never made any predictions b/c you were scared. same goes for the other hater in this thread who I asked to make picks but he refused and resorted to more whining instead.

what you need to realize is that I am the best at predicting anything blues related. it doesnt matter what it is, I am simply the best at it. call it a natural talent or a gift from god, does not matter, all that matters is that im the best at it.
You must have a gift from God if you know why I “never made any predictions.”

Being at 50% on your Blues predictions isn’t really anything to be proud of, but you do you. You’re simply tied on that score with the Drunk Monkey.

Honestly, if you want to vent over your current 40% record you really need to take that up with the Drunk Monkey. Maybe you can bribe him to pick worse than random so you can feel better about yourself. I just work here, living rent free in your head.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
200.gif

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I have some good news Blues fans!! I am OFFICIALLY picking the Blues to win their second round matchup!!! I was made aware of a VERY alarming stat that stated everytime the Blues play Dallas this year, the Blues were on Back2Back games while Dallas had the day off. This is without a doubt a game changer stat IMO and I am officially picking the Blues to win in 7 games! However my original pre-playoffs picks were for a BOS-DAL finals will still stand since I cannot change those picks.

Also for BOS-CLB I am picking Boston in 7.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Not predicting avs-sharks out of protest from that screwjob. sorry folks but NHL can get lost for allowing that garbage to determine a game

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
STL/WPG - STL in 6 (yep)
DAL/NSH -DAL in 6 (yep)
VGK-SJ - VGK in 7 (nope)
COL-CGY - CGY in 7 (nope)

TB-CLB - TB in 4 (nope)
BOS-TOR - BOS in 5 (yep)
NYI-PIT - PIT in 5 (nope)
WSH-CAR - CAR in 7
Let's check in on this again, shall we? Ouch! This is now 3-4 with only one series left to decide.

Hmmm, it seems if Carolina wins tonight, we have a tie. If Carolina loses, then the Drunk Monkey wins.

Go Drunk Monkey!

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
I have some good news Blues fans!! I am OFFICIALLY picking the Blues to win their second round matchup!!! I was made aware of a VERY alarming stat that stated everytime the Blues play Dallas this year, the Blues were on Back2Back games while Dallas had the day off. This is without a doubt a game changer stat IMO and I am officially picking the Blues to win in 7 games! However my original pre-playoffs picks were for a BOS-DAL finals will still stand since I cannot change those picks.

Also for BOS-CLB I am picking Boston in 7.

If you can't change the pre-playoff pick of Boston, you should just go ahead and pick CLB to win the 2nd round match-up. You missed an opportunity there...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad