OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I’m saying that you gave up on the Blues. You denied it. Yet you said they’d be reverse swept and were impressively wrong
nah they had till G6 if they choked before i gave up on em. in the words of owen hart, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE"

this was their last chance and they wanted to keep me as a fan so they played better, simple as that.

i expect them to lose in the 2nd round if they play Dallas so not expecting much else this season.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
nah they had till G6 if they choked before i gave up on em. in the words of owen hart, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE"

this was their last chance and they wanted to keep me as a fan so they played better, simple as that.

i expect them to lose in the 2nd round if they play Dallas so not expecting much else this season.
You literally, in this thread, said they were getting reverse swept. Be consistent son.

Reactions: MissouriMook

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You literally, in this thread, said they were getting reverse swept. Be consistent son.
ya they were gonna get reverse swept till WPG choked.

whats your point? you and the rest of the haters need to read my posts better.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
also let it be known that I called the flames choking in round 1 on THG's Youtube channel on his video talking about the flames about a month ago.

I knew the Avs had a good shot at upsetting them but felt like they they lacked the depth scoring needed to win the series, was VERY close to picking COL.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
ya they were gonna get reverse swept till WPG choked.

whats your point? you and the rest of the haters need to read my posts better.
How else am I supposed to read a post that simply and solely said the Blues were going to get reverse swept other than a prediction that the Blues were gonna get reverse swept?

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
giphy (2).gif

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
also let it be known that I called the flames choking in round 1 on THG's Youtube channel on his video talking about the flames about a month ago.

I knew the Avs had a good shot at upsetting them but felt like they they lacked the depth scoring needed to win the series, was VERY close to picking COL.
But you didn't pick Colorado, so you, again, were wrong. Further, you've said that predictions not in this thread don't count. I mean, yeah, if you constantly say each team is going to both win and lose, you're gonna be right. But you're also gonna be wrong.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
not in this thread you didnt

Are you serious? I linked the post. When I put the initial link in earlier in the thread you had nothing to say about it then.

Now, it's suddenly not good enough? Your lack of consistency is appalling.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Further, you've said that predictions not in this thread don't count. I mean, yeah, if you constantly say each team is going to both win and lose, you're gonna be right. But you're also gonna be wrong.

Are you serious? I linked the post. When I put the initial link in earlier in the thread you had nothing to say about it then.

Now, it's suddenly not good enough? Your lack of consistency is appalling.
Geez, don't you all remember? It all doesn't matter when the sample size is wrong. Of course, it's never right until/unless Dizee is right, so until/unless that happens, he/she/it can't possibly be held responsible for anything to the contrary.

Reactions: bluesfan94

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Dallas-STL round 2 prediction, 100% right again

man my blues predictions are amazing

Reactions: Default

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Before the game started, I predicted a defenseman (Polak) would score the game winning goal in OT. Feels good to be right, 100%.

Reactions: HighNote

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
will make my round 2 picks once every series is done.

this is the one matchup I did not want the Blues to get. Oh well!

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I think it's alright to change your predictions as long as it's before the series begins. Things can change between a prediction a week ago and now.

Oh, and my prediction is Blues in 6, because apparently this is the only thread where it is valid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->