OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
I certainly remember Dizee claiming to jump overboard during night skies. Aft lookout didn't see shit. 'Man overboard' was called, and Dizee was revealed to be skating off in the boatswain's locker deep within the stacks of toilet paper.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I certainly remember Dizee claiming to jump overboard during night skies. Aft lookout didn't see ****. 'Man overboard' was called, and Dizee was revealed to be skating off in the boatswain's locker deep within the stacks of toilet paper.
Find a post that said that. I said if they choked this away in 6, I was becoming a Vegas fan.

They dont wanna lose me as a fan so they responded I guess.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
After saying you were going back to the Canes' game twice:

"There is still a few spots left on my lifeboat. I took off from the ship Tuesday but you can swim to it and get a ride. We are heading to Las Vegas. Save yourselves while you still can folks dont go down with the ship"

"This series was over once Petro hit the glass in Game 4 and this game kinda shows it. Really really soft D, zero finish and IMO JB looks shaky tonight."

"Canes win G4. Damn guess I have to flip back over now."

"Pang: The blues were ready to play tonight

Goal 12 seconds in

Switching to USA, homerism is too strong tonight"

"Ya we got Dunkaroos and Capri Sun on this lifeboat."

"Ferraro thinks Hayes kept that out LOL" - He did

"Jets are keeping the Blues in this game by stopping goals from going in the net and a ****ty PP.

If we were a team with guts and leadership like the Hawks or Kings were, this game would be far from over. But we all know what the Blues do and what they are the best at." We all know...

"G3 was the turning point because they let WPG get confidence by letting them walk all over us with hardly any fight back.

Its the same thing in the prior 2-0 chokes, they lost like those 1-0 games because they took the night off. This was worse because their goalie literally was standing on his head and provided them with a 1-0 lead but they STILL refused to play for him.

Its a mindset and the only fix is getting or drafting proper leadership and getting rid of the no emotion and leaderless leaders." - Same thing...chokes...

"Nah they save that for G6.

Blues getting blanked tonight.

Postgame they will say, no panic here." - No Panic! Ha

"I am still a Blues fan until G6 is over" - Because you thought we would lose tonight AND G6

"If Dizee were a better leader he wouldn't have jumped ship on the Blues. Dizee is in dire need of Alex Pietrangelo's leadership skills.
Nah a true leader knows when to retreat and live to fight another day.Its better to just get this game over with and hope for no injuries. Blues only chance at winning this series is:

A) Superhuman performance by JB. I am talking Brent Johnson shutout streak vs CHI 2002 performance. If he gives up a goal, its over because the top line cannot produce. WPG is OWNING them and the second line is just not even worth typing about.
B) 3rd and 4th line start giving you a goal or two a game.

or

C) Winnipeg and their goalie choke"

"I am done supporting the Blues if they lose in G6 but not gonna go away forever. Will still show up when my Knights play the Blues etc. and to talk Cardinals baseball and check my topic."

"If WPG doesnt score here, Blues would have to tie the game you would think​
God I am good." HAHAHAHA

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I am not seeing any post that said what you claimed.

Also, option C occurred buddy so actually I need to add that post to the archive. another good winning post.

Blues only won this because the Jets choked.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
I am not seeing any post that said what you claimed.

Also, option C occurred buddy so actually I need to add that post to the archive. another good winning post.

Blues only won this because the Jets choked.

Lol gargle on the salty sea of your own discredit. Idc what you think, say, or claim. Your claim of foresight is a mirage. I offer insincere congratulations on your accomplishments.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
hmm i dont see Majorityof1 making accurate predictions.

what I do see is dizee watching the game and seeing who is responding to the situation and who isnt and CORRECTLY predicting another thing. its not hard for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. guess its just a gift. i am the best in the world at this

you should tip your cap to me and move on

I don't a) post during the game as I actually, you know, watch the game, b) brag about my predictions, or c) talk about myself in the third person.

You should check this article out: Psychology today article "4 signs that someone is probably insecure"

#1 - Tries to make others insecure - Check, see above quote
#2 - Needs to showcase his accomplishments - Check, see entire thread
#4 - Complains that things aren't good enough - Check, see every GDT complaining about how the Blues are too bad for a "smart" guy like him to follow

You don't really fit #3, the humble-brag. But that's cause your bravado is so advanced, you can't find room to fit in even a little humble to sell the brag. 3 out of 4 signs of an insecure person, you hit out of the damn park. You should maybe talk to someone about that. Good luck.

Reactions: MissouriMook

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I don't a) post during the game as I actually, you know, watch the game, b) brag about my predictions, or c) talk about myself in the third person.

You should check this article out: Psychology today article "4 signs that someone is probably insecure"

#4 - Complains that things aren't good enough - Check, see every GDT complaining about how the Blues are too bad for a "smart" guy like him to follow

You don't really fit #3, the humble-brag. But that's cause your bravado is so advanced, you can't find room to fit in even a little humble to sell the brag. 3 out of 4 signs of an insecure person, you hit out of the damn park. You should maybe talk to someone about that. Good luck.
Once a month I see you go totally wrong road with your writing and this qualify as one of those posts.

I like your writing, but dude...

And IF you want to bash someone, bash me only.

hey we won a cup
Feb 16, 2017
St. Louis

Well damn, this is me irl. It’s ok I already knew it though :cool:

Reactions: TheDizee

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014

giphy.gif

yogintheaveragebears

May 23, 2015

After reading this it sounds like Napoleon complex? Big truck driver? Or the dreaded “gulp” small.... I am not directing this to you dizee just the article

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
STL/WPG - STL in 6
DAL/NSH -DAL in 6
VGK-SJ - VGK in 7
COL-CGY - CGY in 7

TB-CLB - TB in 4
BOS-TOR - BOS in 5
NYI-PIT - PIT in 5
WSH-CAR - CAR in 7

So... Not that my prediction was any better (different from yours only in predicting NSH and WSH move on).

But, man am I interested to hear how this was right.

East
CLB in 4
NYI in 4
BOS on the brink

West
COL in 5

That's 37.5% of your prediction gone wrong. I'd like to believe we close this out tonight and can't see the VGK not advancing from their series. That still only brings you to 25% in your favor.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
So... Not that my prediction was any better (different from yours only in predicting NSH and WSH move on).

East
CLB in 4
NYI in 4
BOS on the brink

West
COL in 5

That's 37.5% of your prediction gone wrong. I'd like to believe we close this out tonight and can't see the VGK not advancing from their series. That still only brings you to 25% in your favor.
Wait for it...

upload_2019-4-20_14-18-21.gif

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009

East
CLB in 4
NYI in 4
BOS on the brink

West
COL in 5

He changed his prediction for the Blues/Jets series to a reverse sweep for the Jets so you can't include that one either. Rough playoffs for this guy.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
If I had to pick SC picks at the start of the playoffs, i would have picked bruins-stars.

will see what 2nd round preview is before i make my picks, hope preds take dallas to 7 at minimum.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Nope. Doesn't count. Last page you said reverse sweep for the Jets so that overrules your original prediction.
im the only one on this board besides yappi who made predictions at the start of the round and he agreed with all my picks just a difference in the total games.

nobody else made predictions because they didnt wanna be embarrassed and live it up. i dont know who made you in charge of the "rules" but if we are able to change our picks mid series, then I will be picking columbus in 4 and avs in 5.

I said BLUES IN 6 and SO IT WAS.

If Blues play Dallas barring injuries, I will be picking Dallas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad