OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
I love this thread aha. Dizee reminds me of myself sometimes and my troll persona that I have off this forum. It’s just too easy to rub people the wrong way and run with it sometimes for the hell of it.

Cmon guys don’t ever question his authority, what he says goes.:laugh:
tenor.gif

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
STL/WPG - STL in 6
DAL/NSH -DAL in 6
VGK-SJ - VGK in 7
COL-CGY - CGY in 7

TB-CLB - TB in 4
BOS-TOR - BOS in 5
NYI-PIT - PIT in 5
WSH-CAR - CAR in 7
Ok, revisiting your predictions:
Blues in 6 is plausible.
Dallas in 6, ok.
Golden Knights look like they won’t lose again in this series.
I agree Colorado pushes it to 7, still looks solid,

The Eastern bracket though!
Bolts are going to have to find something I don’t think they have.
Boston probably still wins but I see it in 7.
Penguins looks like a likely sweep.
Carolina, I expected more from them. I have a hard time seeing them push it back.

Reactions: mk80

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
carolina will make it a series.

also my blues series predictions very good 2/3 so far, hopefully 3/4 soon

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
sometimes i even impress myself. but no need to gloat. i will tell you when schenn scored that I liked the play I was seeing from 17, look like old 17 so that is why I said he gonna get a GWG.

after schenn scored and they continued to carry the play, knew it was over and jets choked.

that game was in the bag for wpg but like i said, hayes stopping his own goal and their joke of a 4min PP is what did them in. Anyways, congrats to Blues on big win!

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Oh wow you still wont give me proper credit. you suffer from DDS, dizee derangement syndrome i guess.

Credit for what? You throw enough shit at the wall something will stick. It doesn't make you special. In fact, it just makes you stink. You say you are always right. Not sometimes right or right on occasion. I pointed out where you were dead wrong (one of dozens of wrong things you have posted today alone). That's all it takes to prove you wrong.

Reactions: MissouriMook

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Credit for what? You throw enough **** at the wall something will stick. It doesn't make you special. In fact, it just makes you stink. You say you are always right. Not sometimes right or right on occasion. I pointed out where you were dead wrong (one of dozens of wrong things you have posted today alone). That's all it takes to prove you wrong.
hmm i dont see Majorityof1 making accurate predictions.

what I do see is dizee watching the game and seeing who is responding to the situation and who isnt and CORRECTLY predicting another thing. its not hard for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. guess its just a gift. i am the best in the world at this

you should tip your cap to me and move on

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
THE DIZEE, BEST PREDICTOR IN THE WORLD!!!! RIGHT AGAIN BOYS!!! GO BLUES!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad