OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
My Blues predictions are over 95% accurate because I spend most my hockey time watching them.

That why I was dead on about Schwartz G5 and I was a hair away from being right on Fabbri tonight.

Lets hope they play Trashville. congratulations to the Blues and myself and Yappi for correctly predicting the most important series correct.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You wanted to release Schwartz during the season
Schwartz was playing like a 4th line grinder. Nobody will deny that Schwartz was a joke this year.

BTW, hes not off the hook from me yet. I would still explore offseason moves with him unless he decides to score 10+ goals this playoff run. Need to see more than 2 game sample size to say I want him on my team moving forward. He was better in the postseason than regular season but unless a Cup is won, I will have a good memory.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Schwartz was playing like a 4th line grinder. Nobody will deny that Schwartz was a joke this year.

BTW, hes not off the hook from me yet. I would still explore offseason moves with him unless he decides to score 10+ goals this playoff run. Need to see more than 2 game sample size to say I want him on my team moving forward. He was better in the postseason than regular season but unless a Cup is won, I will have a good memory.

Even though he wasnt scoring, I still liked his game during the season. You knew the goals would eventually come. He’s too good for it to not have. His skill, speed and tanacity would be missed if he was moved. He’s a core player that is very important

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Even though he wasnt scoring, I still liked his game during the season. You knew the goals would eventually come. He’s too good for it to not have. His skill, speed and tanacity would be missed if he was moved. He’s a core player that is very important
Too streaky and injury prone for my liking but if he has a good playoff run he can be forgiven. Its like JD Drew. He was a good player but could never consistently put it together.

It very important to have him producing on the second line, 91 gets focused on by other teams top players, 17 has to keep producing.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I said Blues in 6, too. Can I get a pat on the back from the almighty Dizee?

Also, I was the first to bring up Schwartz heating up. I guess I didn't make any predictions, but it appeared nobody else was noticing him flying in game 4.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I said Blues in 6, too. Can I get a pat on the back from the almighty Dizee?

Also, I was the first to bring up Schwartz heating up. I guess I didn't make any predictions, but it appeared nobody else was noticing him flying in game 4.
you didnt make a public prediction

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Love this thread.
giphy (11).gif

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
what is the max page limit for these boards. going to need a part 2 topic soon since my predictions for the blues are deadly accurate

i am the chris kyle of blues predictions. deadly accurate sniper.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
im the only one on this board besides yappi who made predictions at the start of the round and he agreed with all my picks just a difference in the total games.

nobody else made predictions because they didnt wanna be embarrassed and live it up. i dont know who made you in charge of the "rules" but if we are able to change our picks mid series, then I will be picking columbus in 4 and avs in 5.

I said BLUES IN 6 and SO IT WAS.

If Blues play Dallas barring injuries, I will be picking Dallas.

I call bullshit. You're not even close to the only one that made predictions.

The HFBlues NHL bracket challenge has 14 members, and I recognize 3 of the names as HFBlues users. I posted a link to mine - ergo you're absolutely full of it here.

And, to further rule against you, your insistence on round by round predictions vs a one and done prediction speaks to self-doubt as to your ability to predict the results.

Reactions: bluesfan94

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
not in this thread you didnt

You post "predictions" you got "right" from other threads all the f***ing time. God damn, now you are a hypocrite too? If you are going to keep this shtick up, you need to bring better game. Be the world's best predictor, not the little kid who makes up the rules of the game as they go so they win.

giphy.gif

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You post "predictions" you got "right" from other threads all the ****ing time. God damn, now you are a hypocrite too? If you are going to keep this shtick up, you need to bring better game. Be the world's best predictor, not the little kid who makes up the rules of the game as they go so they win.

giphy.gif
his post/predictions arnt even from this website so who cares.

thats like me making a post on gamefaqs and bringing it here

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Find a post that said that. I said if they choked this away in 6, I was becoming a Vegas fan.

They dont wanna lose me as a fan so they responded I guess.
Blues gonna get reverse swept.

I had to admit, this amnesia was impressive

That why I was dead on about Schwartz G5 and I was a hair away from being right on Fabbri tonight.
A hair away from being right is also known as being wrong.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Good luck finding that post that said I was a vegas fan. You are reaching and you know it.

It is all visibly right in front of everyone, "if the blues choke this in 6 games, I am done"

hey we won a cup
Feb 16, 2017
St. Louis
what is the max page limit for these boards. going to need a part 2 topic soon since my predictions for the blues are deadly accurate

i am the chris kyle of blues predictions. deadly accurate sniper.
this might be my favorite comment i've seen lmaoooo dead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->