OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
the only people who whine about me and wont give proper credit are the Brian Elliott homers. they are still ******** that i correctly predicted allen > elliott

any other civil person or other teams fans give proper credit, for example Half-Assed GDT: - Blues vs. Avs- 7pm NBCSN
Remember on March 7th, when you told the board that we shouldn't even watch the LAK game because we would lose because Allen was in net, and then Allen had a shut out and we won 4-0? "Always Right," huh?

Dec 15, 2002
Remember on March 7th, when you told the board that we shouldn't even watch the LAK game because we would lose because Allen was in net, and then Allen had a shut out and we won 4-0? "Always Right," huh?
It didn't matter, the sample size was too small.

Reactions: TheDizee

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
the only people who whine about me and wont give proper credit are the Brian Elliott homers. they are still ******** that i correctly predicted allen > elliott

any other civil person or other teams fans give proper credit, for example Half-Assed GDT: - Blues vs. Avs- 7pm NBCSN
If your greatest accomplishment was touting Jake Allen, it’s not looking so impressive right now. I’d be quieter about that, personally.

Reactions: DoubleK81

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
If your greatest accomplishment was touting Jake Allen, it’s not looking so impressive right now. I’d be quieter about that, personally.
No, best prediction by far was 2017 playoffs game by game prediction. that will likely never be topped by any of the crybabies or haters.

the allen thread was the thread that made the elliott homers very mad and they got so uppity that the thread had to be locked because they couldnt handle betting on the wrong horse.

and i will still take allen over elliott even to this day. both are trash but id rather take the trash with a better POSSIBLE upside

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Blues in 6 between STL/WPG

Looking at injury reports for remaining series.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
STL/WPG - STL in 6
DAL/NSH -DAL in 6
VGK-SJ - VGK in 7
COL-CGY - CGY in 7

TB-CLB - TB in 4
BOS-TOR - BOS in 5
NYI-PIT - PIT in 5
WSH-CAR - CAR in 7
I agree with your Western picks.

The Blue Jackets won’t get swept. But I agree with the series winners. Toronto will push that series to 6 and lose in front of their fans.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I agree with your Western picks.

The Blue Jackets won’t get swept. But I agree with the series winners. Toronto will push that series to 6 and lose in front of their fans.
blue jackets are terrible and Torts is a garbage coach. they went all in for a 4 game sweep, rip columbus

Reactions: ScratchCatFever

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
blue jackets are terrible and Torts is a garbage coach. they went all in for a 4 game sweep, rip columbus
I’ve watched a few Columbus games recently, and they’re playing better. It will come down to whether Bobrovsky shows up for the playoffs for a change.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
They really are in hot water at the moment. After all the moves they made only to face the likely representative of the Eastern conference in the Finals. Jarmo must be experiencing sever night terrors.

Reactions: TheDizee

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
They really are in hot water at the moment. After all the moves they made only to face the likely representative of the Eastern conference in the Finals. Jarmo must be experiencing sever night terrors.
I am still peeved that Montreal didn't make it. And yes, I will be the first to admit that the Canadiens did it to themselves. I know it's irrational, but it has put me in an "anybody but the BJ's" state of mind in regards to the East. I hope they get swept!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad