GDT: The **** You Adam Foote GDT - CBJ @ COL - 9PM

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Shit, could have been the other way. Allowed their D to walk right on in. Lucky to toss up to Cam. Could have been very different

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
it absolutely blows my mind how Cam can do the same move every single time, whether it be a breakaway or shootout, and score.

dude is absolutely money this year.

one goal away from being a 30 goal scorer for the second time in his career!
He's being doing the same move for like 8 years now dating back to his college days. You think goalies would have the script on him, it's just so quick and subtle and beats every goalie.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
it absolutely blows my mind how Cam can do the same move every single time, whether it be a breakaway or shootout, and score.

dude is absolutely money this year.

one goal away from being a 30 goal scorer for the second time in his career!

He makes that move every time, but it's tough to stop because he comes in so quick, and can go forehand or backhand with it. Like a PK in soccer, goalie just has to guess which way he's going to take it.

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
This game could be 8-3 with all the high chance opportunities and multiple slapshots COL has.

As much as I've dogged Bob, these goals are not all on him. We cannot clear the freaking zone to save our lives.....

Some of his best saves of the season in this game.

Reactions: Sore Loser

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
... what about Korpi then? lets not act like his stats are heaps better than Bob's because, quite frankly they're nearly identical. let me guess, "Korpi doesn't get consistent playing time so he gets a pass!!!" ?
Korpi has been playing worlds better . You wouldn’t know that with Torts asinine coaching , he got off to a horrible start , and has been really good the past 2 months . He’s always been a goalie that excelled when he gets regular work . Unfortunately , Torts has handled it poorly this season

Reactions: Madifer

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
This third period will separate the men from the boys.

A loss would be devastating. Morally and beyond.

Just win this.....

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
I thoroughly enjoy Bob McElligot. I feel like he'd fit in well here with his intermission commentary.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
off topic but this is sad... holy moly.
3 mins into the Panthers-Blues game tonight.

2mmv3ex.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad