GDT: The **** You Adam Foote GDT - CBJ @ COL - 9PM

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
He touches the line it's a reset... hence the term "touch up offsides". Why are you upset about it?

I'm not sure if the Columbus feed showed the alternate angle, but the ice level replays shows that he didn't touch up.

Either way, our goaltending sucks so it doesn't matter :laugh:

Reactions: Sore Loser

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The team came on really strong. But they were dead in the water after the first period and a half. Bob kept them in this game.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I'm not sure if the Columbus feed showed the alternate angle, but the ice level replays shows that he didn't touch up.

Either way, our goaltending sucks so it doesn't matter :laugh:

The back angle looked like he did to me. It was definitely close.

Not sure why you guys went out and got Grubauer, I've never been a fan!

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Glad we get this win in regulation. AVS are the one team I fear in 3 on 3 OT.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
It wasn't pretty, but they did put up 28 shots in a span of about 30 minutes. All four lines were effective in the last half of the game.

We needed that win.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
So, yeah. I only caught the third period and was distracted during it. And yet, it looked fantastic.

The highlights I saw from first and second period stuff, tho, looked horrifying. Comments here seem to back that up.

Dunno what happened during that intermission, but we need more of it.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Only caught the 3rd, but apparently I watched the best period.

Very (pleasantly) surprised to see Jenner playing.... wasn't he supposed to be out for another week or so? He was effective, assist in the GWG.
Love Harrington's game....we've got a good solid D there.
Very happy for Wennberg....he gets crapped on here, but I've remained a fan of his and hope he turns it around...has had bad puck luck.
PLD......dude just gets better and better.

A much needed 2 points.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'll give it to the guys. They had every reason to give up. With the losing streak, playing awful through 2, sunk season, lingering drama, and all. They were able to completely 180 their play and snag a game and ended up playing potentially their best period of the season. Good win for the morale of the team and the pride of the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad