GDT: The **** You Adam Foote GDT - CBJ @ COL - 9PM

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Skill difference between these 2 teams at the forward position is staggering . I know Colorado has struggled a lot lately , but what a fun team to watch

Reactions: Sore Loser

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
2 soft goals given away and sadly it could have been 2 or 3 more. Jackets need to find even a mediocre goalie if they hope to win.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Skill difference between these 2 teams at the forward position is staggering . I know Colorado has struggled a lot lately , but what a fun team to watch

I'd rather have a winning team than a team that's fun to watch. They don't always go hand in hand... the Oilers can be fun to watch.

That being said, I would like to see us with some skill. I think it's coming with some of the prospects we have.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Perfected is more like it. We mastered it years ago.

These guys need to figure out how to generate offense. Another period with only six shots, getting to be comical at this point.
Well, we had a shooting percentage that want Indians hitter would be proud of. :D

Reactions: Sore Loser

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Big issue during the 1st seemed to be failing to clear puck and allowing them to remain set up in zone. They were allowed to generate a quick barrage of shots to keep Bob having to move.

BakerMayfield

Feb 4, 2019
I'd rather have a winning team than a team that's fun to watch. They don't always go hand in hand... the Oilers can be fun to watch.

That being said, I would like to see us with some skill. I think it's coming with some of the prospects we have.

Im hopeful Bemstrom steals a spot. I think that kids going to be real good.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
This might be deserving of its own topic but was hiring Manny Legace a mistake?
I don’t think Manny Legace has a thing to do with the six inches between Bobs ears . It was obvious the day Bob showed up for camp , what his mindset would be this year . Let’s just be glad we won’t be on the hook for him any longer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad