OT: The Wonder OT Thread (what is the secret of off topic?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Merry Xmas all.

Or happy holidays. or Whatever.

Not religious so don't really care about all the silly war on Christmas whining.

More importantly, who all watch Shoresy? The show is so god damn funny I kills me. My wife, who never watched hockey in her life until she met me, absolutely loves the show.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Merry Xmas all.

Not religious so don't really care about all the silly war on Christmas whining.

More importantly, who all watch Shoresy? The show is so god damn funny I kills me. My wife, who never watched hockey in her life until she met me, absolutely loves the show.
New season of Letterkenny is out now.

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
Christmas is derived from our pagan roots and, to me, has as much relevance to Christianity as the Easter bunny. Even if you don’t celebrate it, I hope you won’t begrudge me wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. 🎄

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I am shocked we didn't have a "GDT: Merry Christmas" thread with posts calling it a trap Christmas

Boooooo you all!

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Merry Xmas all.

Isn’t it Merry X, formally twitter mas?

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Merry Christmas Everyone! We've been through a lot as Canucks fans but we are number 1 again!

_SiYXP7OXVku6hhsMKMrSn4ppfU.gif

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Probably not the place to post this, but my wife watches this show Vanderpump Rules and there's this giant scandal cause this guy cheated on his partner with another cast member and shenanigans are ensuing. I hate this garbage, it's entirely too addictive. I just went in on Reddit with a novella on how much I disregard that "man". But in all honesty, everyone on that show sucks major balls and would be hell on earth to even spend time in their vicinity. I wonder how they function so well drinking that much, but then realize they probably need to be drunk to tolerate each other they are that despicable.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Caitlyn Dever cast as Abby in The Last of Us Season 2.

Avoiding spoilery talk, but man, I hope she doesn't get eaten alive on social media. She's a great actor and a great fit for the part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad