The Winnipeg Jets look.. bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
honestly they depend on their goaltending heavily as do the leafs. its the run and gun style. it works great if you have the puck. ala penguins. but if you dont get the goaltending it can be a disaster. live and die by the goalie.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Funny thing is, i said to couple buddies of mine today that the Jets were going to blow a lead tonight. Credit goes to my betting system. Found big time correlation with particular stretch from 16-17 Wild and Ducks that culminated to blown 3rd period leads against Avs and Kings.

Both teams made the playoffs comfortably, im not worried as it's very early. That said, im certainly happy the Oilers managed the comeback. Feels good to cash in when it was 4-1 even if it's against my team :laugh:

Reactions: BHD

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Winnipeg is 3-2-1 and Edmonton is 2-2. Its VERY early in the season, both are .500 or above despite shaky starts, but according to the mains, the season is over for both teams... yikes...

Reactions: olli

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
They have some of the best depth in the league and it's a small sample size. There's very little to be worried about right now if you're a Jets fan.

If they're still like this by game 20, then it's time to start panicking.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That’s what happens when the leafs fans seem to take every chance they can to **** on the jets. I don’t understand the beef, is it because of the Laine/Matthews? Cause it’s not like the jets/leafs are big rivals I wouldn’t say

If you take that as a shot at the Jets the point went over your head.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That’s what happens when the leafs fans seem to take every chance they can to **** on the jets. I don’t understand the beef, is it because of the Laine/Matthews? Cause it’s not like the jets/leafs are big rivals I wouldn’t say

If you take that as a shot at the Jets the point went over your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad