GDT: The Win #2 for Tuesday Game|CBJ vs Bruins| Game 3 Series 2|4-30-19|7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Who almost turned over the puck deep in our zone on the pp? Couldn't tell but it was almost a disaster,

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
I like all original six teams. I'm not a fan of most of them but it's a cool part of this sport
and is fun to celebrate. At least for me...

jacketsnation

Jul 25, 2017
Boston has made it difficult to cycle down low. I would enter and pass back to point to open down low again. They are all over that part of our game. Thoughts?

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I ****ing HATE the Bruins!!!!!

We all do atm.

My secret dream has always been to see Marchand lick Ovie's face ending up with a career ending injury for Marchand. And his teeth laying there on the ice.

If the Jackets find a way to beat Boston then anything is possible I guess.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Man , I’m pumped that Boone capitalized , but how in the heck do we scratch Texier , at home , when we control the matchups , and play the black hole , Wennberg , centering Bjork and Dzingel . The surest way to shut down a line is to put Wennberg in the middle of that line . I’ll save my rant , but I just don’t get it , Texier has been one of our most lethal scorers
I know Wenny is everyone's biggest punching bag but its not like he was Riley Nash on the score sheet. 23 Assists this season means he can contribute offensively so being able to dish to Bjork and Dezingel who both like to shoot is not a terrible place to put him. Plus he is very responsible defensively and his faceoff percentage is almost adequate now.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
4th line is having great game. Cam otherwise is playing bad serie.. He is shadow to compared TB serie same thing about Bjorky.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
4th line is having great game. Cam otherwise is playing bad serie.. He is shadow to compared TB serie same thing about Bjorky.
Cam seems to be gripping the stick a bit too tight. Couple that with playing a “heavy” team, that’s not a recipe for a good series for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad