Not open for further replies.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
The three certainties of life:
Death
Taxes
People who don't know what they're talking about b!tching about Wennberg
Fine. You have the floor. Please proceed in making your case about the value of Alexander Wennberg.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
Fire the cannon! Its good to have to first homegame played on. 1st and 3rd period wasnt good. 2nd again was our period, even they get that lucky goal. Serie is 2-1 and we must put more gas. Physical play will take BB out, everyone saw Pasta,Chara,Bergeron when they get hitted hard. They just get slower and slower. Bob + posts was with us but thats bruins fault not us:cool:
I hope you're feeling better. Did you tell the doctor what we said? Letting you watch the games on your laptop instead of your phone will help you heal much faster.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Life long Canucks fan, but temp CBJ fan, love a team that has no business gelling and winning, CBJ all the way. I also love Torts, wish he was our coach. Good luck, my hearts with you.

My Canadian father would say welcome on board the bandwagon the more the merrier, my Irish Mother would say "don't insult with a back handed complement".. no business gelling and winning..?? Smoking too much of that legal weed dude. This team represents every fan that ever wanted an understated under dog to win. Tampa Bay the greatest ever, Boston the assumed heir to the Cup.. we need to stomp the vinegar out of them tomorrow and then win game 5 in the Bean. no business gelling.. Bob says get the frvck out eh?

Reactions: ScreamingWild

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
My Canadian father would say welcome on board the bandwagon the more the merrier, my Irish Mother would say "don't insult with a back handed complement".. no business gelling and winning..?? Smoking too much of that legal weed dude. This team represents every fan that ever wanted an understated under dog to win. Tampa Bay the greatest ever, Boston the assumed heir to the Cup.. we need to stomp the vinegar out of them tomorrow and then win game 5 in the Bean. no business gelling.. Bob says get the frvck out eh?
My Kentucky bred mother calls that a slap stroke... look how benevolent I am as I insult you. But enough about insignificant matters... gotta keep my comment on topic. So, I missed Coach's Corner tonight. If anyone caught it, did Cherry have any comments on Marchand's snit-fit? I have a feeling the boys will come out tomorrow and ignore his attempts to goad them into retaliating as surely as they would avoid skating through a pile of dog sh*t. See all of you fine folks tomorrow night!

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Why would we buy Wennberg out when we can trade him?

The team Tortorella is coaching is 6-1 in the playoffs and leading the 2nd round 2-1.

Who is going to pay Wennberg $5.3 million per year over the next 4 years? His cap hit is $4.9 million, but the cash payout is higher. With the 1/3rd buyout, salary retention doesn't make sense for the CBJ.

No overall argument with Torts. Just his insertion of the offensive black hole #10.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
I hope you're feeling better. Did you tell the doctor what we said? Letting you watch the games on your laptop instead of your phone will help you heal much faster.

Hey thanks for asking. My roomfriend just get to go home and hopefully im not getting a new one so i can watch the next with laptop :rolleyes: Im feeling well 2days anymore in hospital and then home if everything is okay. Cant wait the game 4! Hows your life going? You from Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad